Malifaux International Competitive Extravaganza - May 2017

OldManMyke

18 minutes ago, trikk said:

OTOH it basically means most NB will be Pandoras as you can avoid bad strats and matchups

That sounds quite meta dependent. I'd say the strongest Neverborn players I know typically don't use Pandora. But I agree that is seems really harsh to make someone travel and then not let them use what they bought with them. And if you know you are facing Pandora, then you can build to mitigate. 

A sensible decision!

If I'm reading the rulespack correctly (and I may not be, I am tired!) each player doesn't have to play the same faction throughout the tournament so long as there's five different factions represented in each round right?  So I could play Ressers one round then Neverborn the next while another team member could play Guild then take over the Resser mantle for the next round?

• 1 month later...

@OldManMyke I'm getting ready to book my flight etc. 

I think I followed a link to the event rules and schedule but the date says january. Could you confirm this schedule or point me to the right one please?

Went to this dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmxf52enl71jqod/ITCFaux Final Rules.pdf?dl=0

Cheers in advance!

3 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

@OldManMyke I'm getting ready to book my flight etc. 

I think I followed a link to the event rules and schedule but the date says january. Could you confirm this schedule or point me to the right one please?

Went to this dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmxf52enl71jqod/ITCFaux Final Rules.pdf?dl=0

Cheers in advance!

The January is when the draft was finalized. The event is 20-21st of May. See you there, pal :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 9:22 PM, trikk said:

So one of the polish teams is one short right now due to inforseen circumstances. Anyone would want to join?

We have:

Guild, Arcanists, Gremlins and Neverborn

I would like to join, if you want :)

I'm the Gremlin player finished 2nd at the latest UK national...I think I've played against a couple of you?

I have neverborn and gremlin, can find TT - Arcanist - Resser - Guild or outcast if necesaary...basically everything :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...