Malifaux International Competitive Extravaganza - May 2017

OldManMyke

Team Suit and Team Travis - Let the rallying of the American forces begin!

If anyone else is interested and haven't already made it known to Travis or myself, please make it known so we can see if a third team is viable at this point. Lot's of interest out of the North East as it is an affordable 6 hour flight, but all are welcome to support the stars and stripes!

Right, latest update.  We are up to 19 teams so max of 5 more.  No Spanish, Danish or Dutch teams yet though

From a prize point of view we are going to have trophies for top 3 teams and hopefully a championship trophy that gets passed around year after year.

there will also be best painted team prizes - all 5 members will be judged and you have to paint your own models - and best team costumes.  

on Saturday night there will be a knockout Highspeed henchmen hardcore. Winners stay on, losers hit the bar

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Master Baiters from Finland are a go! Well, currently it's three people holding five tickets but we'll come up with something. Maybe Myyrä can play three games simultaneously...

Maybe you can ask on your close north countries for 2 people?

Would be like the North Alliance

King of the North :P

(Finally, I would be happy to meet you, after so much talk in the Gremlin area :D)

12 minutes ago, Blacks85 said:

Maybe you can ask on your close north countries for 2 people?

Would be like the North Alliance

King of the North :P

We actually do have some early feelers into that direction as well. I'm confident that we'll get a full team.

12 minutes ago, Blacks85 said:

(Finally, I would be happy to meet you, after so much talk in the Gremlin area :D)

Oh aye! Meeting people will be the best part! Really looking forward to it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trikk said:

Do Team A and Team B swap after the first picks?

Do we know all the 5 masters that the enemies have pre-pairing or do we get to know them during the pairing?

Yes they do, did i not make that clear?  Will look at rewording.

you just get to know masters during paring

Hey guys, I'm the one with the rat trap posted above (we did win). A couple of us  from the US scene just found out about this, got excited, then discovered it was sold out. Any chance of adding more teams and/or are any teams looking to drop?

• 3 months later...