Box set/Figure ?

Gremlin66

Not sure if I missed it in the rulebook. Most likely I did. Please cut m some slack if possible. Lol.

Ronin come in a box of (3). When deploying or summoning are all (3) placed or just one?

Still learning. I have the rulebook and am in the process of reading it again and taking notes and writing down some questions.

Thanks.

Models that come in multiples in the box are just so you can field multiples, or pick your favourite sculpt. The cost listed on the stat card is for a single figure.

For example, a Ronin costs 6 soulstones. For that you just get one figure. But you can spend another 6 soulstones (total of 12) to field two Ronin. 18 for three and so on. Similarly, if there was a model that could summon Ronin, each time they successfully summoned one they would only put one new model on the board.

My crew is the Som'er box set. If I have all of them on the game board for play(all 4 bayou Gremlins).

I also have another set of Bayou gremlins to the side.

Can I summon more Bayou Gremlins during the game for a total of 5 or more?

Page 60 in the rulebook isn't totally clear on this.

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Gremlin66 said:

Can I summon more Bayou Gremlins during the game for a total of 5 or more?

Yep! You can hire as many as possible (so in a 50 stone game you could have 16 to start if you wanted), and summon as many as possible too. I personally have 9 Bayou Gremlins and have had games where I get them all onto the table.

Some models have the "Rare X" characteristic listed below their name alongside what kind of model they are, so it might say Minion, Living, Rare 3. If a model has a Rare value, you can never have more than that many on the board at a time, so for example Stuffed Piglets are a model you can hire and summon, but they are Rare 6, meaning that once you have 6 on the board regardless of how you got them, you need to let one die first before you could summon another. Bayou Gremlins though don't have any Rare value, and so you can have as many as you please :)