W: Dr. Dufresne, H: $100 Paypal

fauxreigner

I am desperate to get my hands on a new-on-sprue Dr. Dufresne (with card), as McMourning is my one true love in the Malifaux world.

I know this is a very rare and sought-after model, which is why I am willing to offer $100 (USD) to convince someone to part with theirs. Please contact me if that is sufficiently tempting!

While I rarely bother to step in and say one way or another on stuff such as this, but honestly, wait a little bit and you'll find one available to you at a more reasonable price when sales come on, etc. If you want it that badly, by all means, I know you probably have several PM's in your inbox by now and you are most welcome to do so, but you may have buyers remorse after a bit. 

My two cents ..

• Like 8

Thanks for your reply Nathan. I certainly appreciate your confirmation that there will be future runs of the limited models, as I know lots of people who would love to pick them up.

For me personally, it is worth it to try and obtain the model sooner rather than later, so I can use it in various events and get lots of play out of it before I'm inevitably tempted to switch to a different faction :D. I've been searching hard for this model for a few months now, and putting that search to a prompt end is worth the higher price.

12 minutes ago, fauxreigner said:

Done! I will need to spend a couple of months acquiring the necessary physique for the Shuffle (which will probably require >$100 investment) and then the video will be forthcoming :D.

@Nathan Caroland would pillows or other improvised forms of flab be acceptable? I'd hate for @fauxreigner's health to suffer. :)

Ironically for the 25th (jeez) anniversary for the Goonies I was upset that I could actually do the truffle shuffle.  If fauxreigner is unable to recreate the slime scene, I would be willing to fall on the sword for him, at least have a positive outcome from letting myself go.  If a Dr. Dufrense found its way to me as well, then so be it. ;)

I would totally dance for models if I didn't know that the video would be found and used against me by my students ^_^.

I have procured my Dufresne the cheatin' way, with cold hard cash. Hopefully Nathan will open up the offer to the first comer willing to Shuffle their Truffle online for our entertainment.