June 13 - Parker Barrows

Lucidicide

Next Master  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Currently Gremlins are only 77 votes behind the Guild. We can still pull this off!

I've been voting Gremlin (Despite a lack of interest in the faction, personally) since the 10T won, true to, at least, my word.

I just don't think they have it in them to win anything that requires bureaucracy or togetherness.

• Like 1

Hmm, depending on the rest of his crew I might be interested in Outcasts next. I've had my eye on Jack Daw recently anyway as a non-Resser non-Asian Spooky Crew. I suppose its too much to hope that maybe there are more Tormented in Book 4 (since Book 3 was chock full of them)?

But yeah, I can get behind the Bandit theme and I like the cape.

4 hours ago, SlackerLM said:

You have to watch the climax of Fistfull of Dollars. You'll agree it's a poncho afterwards. his is more a blanket with a hole cut in the middle. 

Whatever Parker is wearing looks nothing like what the Man with no name is wearing. For one it's the same length back and front and only long enough to cover his butt. Parker's thing would go to his feet without the magical wind. The MWNN often sweep his poncho over the shoulder when gunplay is imminent, if you look closer at how Parker's garment goes over shoulder you'll notice that for it to be a swept back very long poncho it would have to be worn 90 degrees off with the openings front and back instead of to the sides, so either Parker is wearing a cloak or he is an idiot.

A basic poncho is a sheet of fabric with a hole in middle, so I don't know what that comment is supposed to mean.

53 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

Where are the Gremlin voters... it seems even when Gremlins are the last Option, we won't get the spoil .__.;;;

The next poll will be "Do you want see the Gremlins: Yes or No" and everyone will vote No.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Bengt said:

The next poll will be "Do you want see the Gremlins: Yes or No" and everyone will vote No.

I imagine that... But rather it will be "Do you want to see Gremlins or Spoiler of a Book 4 arcanist minion" ;__________________________________________________;