June 13 - Parker Barrows

Lucidicide

Next Master  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I very much like him! Maybe the cloak is a little over the top, but i'm just going to imagine a dust storm kicking up and it sort of fits the situation.

Front of card wise, nothing that make me particularly curious or intrigued. Quite straight forward but powerful abilities, i wonder if something on the back of his card will work with discarding his upgrades, (in addition to oath keeper obviously)

26 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

The cape is a bit much but other than that it's very solid. Good job!

Oh, and go Gremlins! Gremlins for president next week! Vote for the Green party! We have booze and the prettiest girls and scrappiest boys. Also the cutest pigs and the most bacon.

Lol sadly it's not gonna happen - we're gonna be the absolute last!!

Guys, there's a pattern we have to uphold. So far it's been: far left, far right, left of center, right of center, middle left. Next has to be middle right(the gremlin unless Wyrd is pulling a fast one on us) with the center, guild, being last.

This also means guild is last, which is always a plus.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, SoylentRobot said:

This is really weird cos I play Outcasts and my surname is Parker.

I really like his model, and his scumbag thieving abilities seem like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the rest of his crew!

I believe here it is a Bonnie and Clyde reference ;)

• Like 2