Is Iron Quill still happening..?

MR TORGUE

37 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I can't seem to find a PM about it for my ingredient. 

It's also Finals week so working about 60 hours this week.... 

I'm pretty sure I sent you a pm about it. Your ingredient was Line... Just shoot me a pm when you have a chance and I'll get the new round up.

Thanks everybody for your patience, I'm still getting the hang of this myself :P

@Gnomezilla Mine was Theme and Location.

Don't worry if it is a little late, your education is more important, with work tying in importance, and family and well life in general. The key is the happy medium and late caffeine fueled spontaneous writing sessions and creativity. Don't lose sight, beat hope into submission and show them that you got this.

You can be a princess locked in a tower of solitude and safety, the queen sitting on her throne of hardwork and chances, or the army laying siege to both and oh look you brought a battering ram made of badassery.

As Always,
The Grue

• Like 1

On 6/8/2016 at 9:56 PM, The Grue said:

Don't worry if it is a little late, your education is more important, with work tying in importance, and family and well life in general. The key is the happy medium and late caffeine fueled spontaneous writing sessions and creativity. Don't lose sight, beat hope into submission and show them that you got this.

Thanks, but I actually work for the school. Of course I'm always learning :) 

But my job deals with exams  so Finals week is a huge headache. That and students insist on cheating...

I sent a PM to admiralvorkraft. 

• Like 2

I meant no disrespect nor did I assume you were of school age. I was merely implying that education and work are very important and should take precedent over our little Iron Quill, but not too much, just kidding.

Implement Naruto Exam cheating rules, get caught and you're out of the class and can retry next year

As Always,
The Grue