June 6 - Sandeep

Lucidicide

What's next?  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Strype McClaine said:

Academic? Arcanist?
M&SU? awwww. At least 2 out of 3 aint bad....
But seriously. No. Yea. No
Its time for magic party

I love me some Daler Mehndi!  He's even the ringtone on my phone!  hehe

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AverageGatsby said:

Anyone else expecting sand gamin?

MY Body IS ready for sand Gamin.
They ARE coarse. And rough, and get everywhere.
In all seriousness, you could do like crackle paint on the body, or why paint, just use superfine sand and just glue coat over the lil guy.
...Wait....Sand...Gamin means...Sand Golems....

sand_golem_by_lexxxco-d35a3ha.jpg

Ok, lets reign it back some.
Most likely not since he looks Sike. So Indian Sub-content.
Could be some Oni/Deamon overlap with Rakshasa...or maybe a incorporeal Preta.

I'm expecting more of a student of the world/student of magic theme ing from him. Explorers. Cross faction academics. Maybe like a bit of captain nemo in him 

I feel like the golem seems a bit too much like ashes and dust. Upon reconsideration, we already have a gamin for the major elemental types (ice, fire, metal, and wind) and I'm not sure about traditional Indian culture but I know the chinese elements are the above plus wood, so it's not unheard of.really looking forward to more Indian/middle eastern sub types. Reminds me of djinn and efreets and the like.

I don't see there being many more academics in Sandeep's crew. He combos very well with Oxfordian mages and it will be cool if he can infiltrate other academics but too many would make it too easy to rack up Oxforian's bonus. Maybe a nice academic only upgrade and/or academic henchman.

Really, really pleased to see what looks like a Gamin master (want to see full rules before I beat that drum though).  

Really, really pleased to see something which adds to the diversity of the Malifaux universe.

Really like the artwork and hope the render is just a little weaker due to awkward angle and lack of color and vibrancy, think he'll really shine with a good paint job (which of course opens a new problem as my painting skills suck :mellow:)

Generally really pleased that my first and fondest faction got a sweet master preview.

Keeping it really people, keeping it really. 

• Like 1

I predicted a year (two?) ago that the next Arcanist Master would be either Gamin or Academic. Apparently, I was doubly right. 

It would make sense for him bring in Academics since there are a bunch strewn throughout the factions (like Jack Daw and Tormented).

I am pleased with the art.  For some reason, I was not expecting to be.

There was that art in the rulebook. Henchman or minion?

I too love the art. I too, also hope that the model turns out better than the render. For instance, turn the next 45 degrees to aim down one of his arms to show a sense of movement. While the pose is great, it's not being fully utilized.

While I enjoy the concept of a Gamin master, I might pass up on Sandeep....for now *ominous maniacal laughter* as there's plans to acquire Titania, the outcast and guild masters once W4 hits. Still, the -1 to Ca seems good, though it'll be interesting to see how well that synergises with other models

He really does look like Jafar though ( it's his colour palette)

ok TT players, the Gremlins upheld their end of the deal..... now it's time to uphold yours!!! you master was revealed with over 140... you guys we vote for you, you'll return the favor and vote gremlins.... i'm seeing A LOT of outcast votes that weren't there last week......just saying

On 6 June 2016 at 6:27 PM, Victoria said:

I'm so glad that I'm in the middle of playing Collodi for a year, so I don't have to think about which one of these new masters I want to play the most! ;)

You mean, you can make promises like that and actually keep them? Sorcery. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, JudgeDread said:

ok TT players, the Gremlins upheld their end of the deal..... now it's time to uphold yours!!! you master was revealed with over 140... you guys we vote for you, you'll return the favor and vote gremlins.... i'm seeing A LOT of outcast votes that weren't there last week......just saying

I can't speak for the rest of the syndicate (and most certainly not for the Oyabun) but my vote went to Gremlins and if you imply dishonour on our part once more you might get a visit out of Smoke & Shadows  ... Just saying   ;) 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JudgeDread said:

What about saving the best for last though?   :3