June 6 - Sandeep

Lucidicide

What's next?  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think there's a point to be made that not everyone wearing a turban would be a part of the 10Ts just because Sidir is himself. Sidir is included because of his personal bond with McCabe, and follows him on his adventures for that criminal syndicate. 

Sandeep is an Academic mage with an unknown background. Maybe he hates the Guild, or maybe he is after more knowledge ("Student of All" could point to this) and the Arcanists are best suited to facilitate this goal. Similar to Kirai, just because you're Asian, or in this case a Sikh (?), does not mean you are automatically a Ten Thunder. 

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, Rathnard said:

Damn. This guy looks the ducks nuts. I initially wanted to pick up Reva, but between this guy and my latent man-love for Marcus, i may just wind up switching to Arcanists instead. ;) 

There's nothing wrong with loving Marcus, it's your natural animal instincts taking over ;) 

I am digging the idea of an academic master, I am hoping this means we'll have a few more Academics (other than just Sandeep) with some fun interactions. I would also love to see a few more upgrades available for the Oxfordian Mages so they have more options beyond the 3 they have now.

Also very cool to see a Sikh master.

• Like 1

So I am going to start this with two joke, please do not take it seriously because they are not:

Blah blah stereotype blah blah turban blah blah no one cares

that was 1 and now number 2

reading:"help of his Gamin friends"

D: YES THEY MAY BE REMOVING ALL THE HANGING SUB TYPES!!

Friend: you know you just yelled that and they still have swarm.

D then runs out side and yells at the heavens.

ok that is now done on to some seriousness

Great model, still not as good as the neverborn but I like angels and demons.

I am curious what else will come this way because of him, may be a Rakshasa or Naga. There is a lot you could do from there myth, though most might be order of chimera. At least he is not M&SU.

I'm liking the pose more in the render, though I kinda hope the model will work with the sculpted fire left off.

1 hour ago, 7thSquirrel said:

Any thoughts on if his mace/scepter thing is supposed to be one solid piece of metal? Because it looks about the size of Mercury's weights...

The mace is called a gada. :)

• Like 6

Okay, my tuppence worth. Really nice model if a little reminiscent of Blackheart from Guildball. That said, i'm really interested in the Academic status. Being a student of all, I wonder if this will allow him to hire out of faction academics which if it does will allow for the University of Transmortis set being used cross faction into Arcanists. 

Now that would be cool.

• Like 1

Seriously, could Wyrd do me a favor and preview at least one model that doesn't make me want to pick up the faction in question?  These are all too good and are causing me stress.

I like the render, and the rules sound interesting.  I'm really hoping the back of the card and upgrades can benefit from and play into the different flavors of gamin, allowing for a mix and match depending on the faction and pool if you decide to play him.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SurreyLee said:

Okay, my tuppence worth. Really nice model if a little reminiscent of Blackheart from Guildball. That said, i'm really interested in the Academic status. Being a student of all, I wonder if this will allow him to hire out of faction academics which if it does will allow for the University of Transmortis set being used cross faction into Arcanists. 

Now that would be cool.

Not only rezzers but guild, too. Sancionated Spellcaster should be hireble to him, he needs an infilration upgrade.

Oh wow, he looks Awesome!  I'm loving his card so far (kinda sad he's not M&SU and Academic for the Oxfordian Mage interactions though), very interested to see what his abilities are.  I like the idea behind the magic he's controlling as well, having it be a smoother piece maybe shows a bit more magical control than what the Oxfordians can do on their own?

Well, I've been voting Gremlins, but it's not going to do any good. :P

Also, before I saw his render, I thought the metal ball might be the end of his other arm.  Luckily it's what he's holding not his arm.

Looks cool though.  I like the word Academic, although I don't pay attention to Arcanist, so I don't really know what this means for who he likes :P.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

Oh dear. That's a master with copying actions. My favorite tactic.

1. Start playing Arcanists.
  2. Hire Malifaux Child and Hannah.
  3. ???
  4. Copy ALL the actions, everywhere, forever.

Somehow I doubt this is a winning strat.

But I'd pay to see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tawg said:

Somehow I doubt this is a winning strat.

But I'd pay to see it.

It does eat cards, but it lets you laugh at 'once per turn' restrictions and/or fire from several possible firebases, a bit like Rasputina. And copying just gives me the giggles. Doubly so from Hannah-type 'copy from an enemy' spells.