Sign in to follow this  
TheGreg

TheGregs painting thread

Thanks argentbadger :-)

there's a treacherous ties tourney this weekend at my lgs, thought I'd get my crew ready. May I present.....  Miss Tavish ;-)

She's to better fit in with my arcanisists,  i apologise about the dark photos,  she'll have a finer chain than mctavish did.

IMG_20160607_210232.jpg

IMG_20160607_210407.jpg

• Like 1

Thought I'd chuck up some pickies since I've had a burst of motivation,  I'm getting a heap of stuff at chrissy and I need a semi clear conscious so here is tonight's additions to my thunders

DSC_0130.jpg

I realised I hadn't uploaded any pics of the obsidian I've started so I put them with their little brothers

DSC_0131.jpg

Plus these chickies for my arcanists,  I had mad fun playing with snow effects on a model for another system and I intend to do the same on the gravel I'll add to the base

DSC_0132.jpg

Thought I'd get my bunraku ready for a game on the weekend, still have a long way to go, shading the hair, cloaks,  horns etc but I'm happy with the woodgrain 

_20170315_064602.jpg

• Like 4

Well long time no post and it looks like my previous photos aren't showing up :-( well instead of reposting those I'll add some of my ressers I've been painting,  I've done most of the undead flesh, just blocking in colour for shading 

_20170629_202714.JPG

_20170629_202454.JPG

• Like 2

I've split my collection into batches, here's molly from the first part of batch one ready for finishing touches, mainly freehand, nmm and glowy stuff

_20170707_223423.JPG

Since my photo links have reappeared again I thought I'd start putting pics of my stuff up again, just happens to coincide with the arrival of a big box of shiny new minis 😁

20181117_193550.jpg

20181117_193614.jpg

20181117_193630.jpg

• Like 2

Good to see your models again....and oh boy ! You got yours ! Mine must be close by then - look forward to seeing what you do with them...love it that the basework has started before the camera came out 😉😀

Nicely done figures. The onis really shine and show the extra care you put into them. The batch underpainting you're doing is the way to go to save time, stay sane and get a consistent look in terms of shadows etc. 👌

Thanks Burnin' Coal hope you get your stuff soon it's purdy and yeah RStrickland saves heaps of time but you have to be committed doing huge batches takes it's toll on your sanity