May 23 - Reva

Lucidicide

Who's Next?  

506 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While personally I hate horses, and I'm not liking a master that's likely to be on a 50mm base - too big a target, I do love the nun concept and the rend does look pretty cool. The abilities seem intriguing too. As a resser first and foremost Wyrd hasn't disappointed, though Gorgon would have been awesome. :P

23 minutes ago, Buntman said:

Can't wait to see what we'll get in her box set. 

I hope at least one of the things in her box is Leonardo DeCaprio :P

24 minutes ago, brdparker said:

Hm... perhaps she'll come with an upgrade to hire/summon mindless zombies?

Uhhh what?  Don't all Ressers already have an Upgrade to summon Mindless Zombies?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tawg said:

Uhhh what?  Don't all Ressers already have an Upgrade to summon Mindless Zombies?

Ok, so it's Reva, DeCaprio, a bear, Oscar (totem), what else?

6 minutes ago, Bengt said:

Evil Nun, sold!

And really, 13 Wds with no defensive abilities seems rather squishy to me. Hope she has some upgrades with defences, or perhaps some action activated defence.

Ummm, not really :D

Sonnia has -1Df and 12 Wds

Even Justice has 1 Wd more and thats it ;)

Just Resser masters are harder to assasinate than most. 13 Wds is almost highest in the game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bengt said:

Evil Nun, sold!

And really, 13 Wds with no defensive abilities seems rather squishy to me. Hope she has some upgrades with defences, or perhaps some action activated defence.

Can attack safely from 18" away, think thats a pretty good defensive tech. and can heal from people dying within 8"

• Like 2

Cool Ressers master, even tho Ressers are not my favorite faction by far. But pleased to see that my idea was correct, the lady on the horse had definitely a Ressers vibe! :crow

Curious to know what Corpse Candles are, maybe her new totem? Or maybe something like a corpse marker that she can draw LoS from? The Strength of the Fallen ability is incredible, can't wait to know what Ca attacks she actually has!

Sad to see the new Gremlin is not getting any love (it's last in the poll) but to be honest from what I've seen it doesn't excite me very much either...

23 minutes ago, katadder said:

Can attack safely from 18" away, think thats a pretty good defensive tech. and can heal from people dying within 8"

Yep, kind of like a Rasputina of the dead...without Raspy's several defensive trick, but considering she also has unimpeded, she should be hard to pin down!

45 minutes ago, Tawg said:

Yeah, if I'm not wrong is called Corpse Bloat, and it's the one with the Mwahahaha action...but it looks like she can for sure summon a corpse per turn automatically with just 1 card. Perhaps these are her totem - peons that count as corpse markers for her purpose?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, retnab said:

Very exciting!  I may have to consider branching into Ressers :)

Aaron, could you confirm her base size for us please?  She looks big enough for a 50mm base, but I thought all masters were 30mm bases?

No, but McCabe is on a 50mm, so not all Masters are 30mm.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, edopersichetti said:

Yeah, if I'm not wrong is called Corpse Bloat, and it's the one with the Mwahahaha action...but it looks like she can for sure summon a corpse per turn automatically with just 1 card. Perhaps these are her totem - peons that count as corpse markers for her purpose?

Its actually Maniaical laughter. 

And Lucas McCabe is on a 50 mm base. At least to start with, so not every master is on a 30 mm base at the moment. 

36 minutes ago, trikk said:

Ummm, not really :D

Sonnia has -1Df and 12 Wds

Even Justice has 1 Wd more and thats it ;)

Just Resser masters are harder to assasinate than most. 13 Wds is almost highest in the game.

Justice is really easy to kill IMO and she has Juggernaut as well. Average Master Wd is ~11 btw, 2 more is another weak hit from almost anything. The masters that are hard to kill have tricksy stuff like Pandora, Somer, Colette, Leveticus, etc. Reva is also Ht 3 50 mm, begging to be turned into a pincushion. :P I guess she'll need a Crooligan following her around farting.

35 minutes ago, katadder said:

That assumes you have managed to get corpse markers near something worth hitting, some crews doesn't even drop any so you have to manage them in another ways. The text says she is "melee focused" so she probably has a range of 2 or so from the marker.

Look, I'm not saying she is bad, but nothing we have seen so far makes me think resilience is going to be one of her signature traits. :P