June promotion - alternate Bayou Gator

• 3 weeks later...

I think I may have messed up, I spent the equivalent in GBP but the receipt I had didn't mention the currency or product names! Looking back that was kinda dumb of me, I hope there'll be other chances to get this model as I was liking the idea of four different looking Gators following my McTavish around!

Only problem I have, and why I've never utilized this, is there is only one local game store that has Malifaux near me, and they only have old 1st edition pewters. I have tried for nearly 2 years to get them to stock items, but as I am in the heart of the GW distribution area, and all local gamers only seem to want to play that so the store never stocks anything else, I finally gave up. Add to that, when I did twist their arm to order something, it would take upwards of 3 to 4 weeks to get items in stock. Meanwhile I could order something online and have it delivered to my house in less than a week. As a result I just do online orders now. It's also why I decided against being a henchmen here. :(