May 16th - Titania

Lucidicide

The Monday Reveal  

657 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would also dought that the emissaries will have upgrades. The aviary and the emissaries are based on the meta from what I can tell and new masters have no meta. Also the avitar where a consiquence from the event so new or reawaken people might have to go through something simular to become avatars.

Aaron, I can already tell this is going to be an expensive year so I would apreiciate less this that screen "BUY ME NOW!!". Thank you.

1 minute ago, Rathnard said:

There's a voice inside my head, telling me to use my mod powers to make a few alterations to the vote count. 

"Oh look! Another 200 votes for Ten Thunders!" ;) 

I'm down for a mad fight between all the mods to give their preferred faction enough votes to win before the poll closes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rathnard said:

There's a voice inside my head, telling me to use my mod powers to make a few alterations to the vote count. 

"Oh look! Another 200 votes for Ten Thunders!" ;) 

200 votes suddenly appearing out of nowhere does seem very Ten Thunders like if you ask me. I'd say it's less "bending the rules" and more "making a thematic alteration for the good of the community".

• Like 6

Just now, necroon said:

200 votes suddenly appearing out of nowhere does seem very Ten Thunders like if you ask me. I'd say it's less "bending the rules" and more "making a thematic alteration for the good of the community".

And the Thunders *are* a crime syndicate after all. What do they care about some silly old rule.

• Like 4

• Lucidicide unfeatured and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2016 at 8:53 AM, jackbot said:

Fingers crossed hoping the bandersnatch featured in the story in wyrd chronicles is the henchman in her box

Really don't think this critter's going to be a henchman, henchmen have goals, aspirations and personalities. 

This looks like it's just an ambush predator (a really scary one, at that!), it acted with no more malice than a lion Stalking a gazelle. We just tend to empathise a lot more when the prey is a human! 

It could be an enforcer at most, but I'd guess a minion. It also had nothing really suggest it was a fae. 

• 1 month later...

I was going through some fate decks ahead of a tournament tomorrow and Titania looks like the winged death angel from the very original fate decks. If that's been said before, my bad, but great to see you resurrecting some old images like this if it's the inspiration behind this awesome looking new model.