Mijail Novikov. Bully.

Druso

Hi, I just wanna share my first Under Quarantine character. At first It was only me writting the little story but then I realize that It deserves a Fated character. I hope you like it!

The man seated in the chair had a few cuts on his cheeks, a swollen eye and broken lips. Her wrists, torso and legs were tied with chains. The room was dark, only lighted by a small lantern on the ceiling.

-I´ve already told you, I don´t know were there are the rest of my friends.

-Oh...but you will know, I will help you remember -Said another voice. He was a man in middle ages, with dark grey hair and green eyes. -We just need a little time together and the location of your arcanist fellas will spill of your mouth as faster as a drunk finish his beer. Don´t worry about that, you will remember, I´m sure about it. He was stading opposite to the chair, next to a small table with some tools on it.-I´m Mr.Novikov by the way, nice to meet you, and these are my friends -said pointing at the table- they want to tell you a few words. Let´s start the conversation.

[...]

The prisoner had now a great cut across his chest and one eye less, blood running from the empty socket.

-At least tell me who do you work for, Guild?

-Oh no, I´m just gonna sell this to the best bidder.- Mr.Novikov pulled a knife and cut off the man´s throat, cleaning the blade with the victim´s shirt when the job was over.-You can get in Natalie!, I´m over.

A tall and blonde woman man entered in the room. She was wearing small glasses and a butcher apron.-Thank you man, see you next week.

____

Nombre: Mijail Novikov

Pursuit: Bully

ConceptMijail is some sort of old wolf. He knows how hard life strikes and is fine with it. He had a good education back on Russia, where his father instructed well but he left his family looking for adventures. After a clash with the Guild and being abble to avoid being killed by a firing squad in Malifaux he works mainly as a Private Eye although he is currently doing darker tasks.

Brush With Death: Firing Squad

Physical Aspects

• Might: -1
  • Grace: 2
  • Speed: 0
  • Resilience: 0

Mental Aspects

• Intellect: 0
  • Charm: -3
  • Cunning: 2
  • Tenacity: 3

Derived Aspects

• Defense: 2
  • Willpower: 5
  • Wounds: 6
  • Walk: 4
  • Charge: 4
  • Heigh: 2
  • Characteristics: Living, Fated

Skills

• Literacy 3+2 = 5 
  • Doctor 3+0 = 3
  • Pistol 3+2 = 5
  • Toughness 2+0 = 2
  • Scrutiny 2+2 = 4
  • Intimidate 2+3 = 5
  • Notice 2+2 = 4
  • Flexible 1+2 = 3

Talents

Dark Deeds: when his character fails a Close Combat duel during dramatic time he may draw a card. During the Epilogue, a character on this Pursuit may advance in any Close Combat skill in addition to those skill Advancement options presented by the Fatemaster.

Final Repose: When this character kills another character, he may choose to instantly render his target´s remains unfit to be reanimated into an Undead (or any other type of) creature.

Equipment

Chain Whip. AV: +3 --- Rg::melee2 --- Resist: Df --- Target suffers 2/3/4. Stunning.

Maucher Three-Barrel. AV: +5 --- Rg::ranged6 --- Resist: Df --- Target suffers 2/2/5. Three-Barrel. Cap 3. Reload 4 AP.

15 bullets

6 Guild Scrip

Twist Deck: Rams, Crows, Masks, Tomes

Destiny: Once you have sacrified yourself on the altar of knowledge, the barricades will fall and the wolf will howl at the door. You will gain what you want and lose what you have and you will welcome the end with open arms.

Triggers

Literacy - Editing (:ram): After succeeding, you may make a Forgery Challenge with a :+fate to the flip. On a success, you may rewrite 1 page, +1 page per Margin of Success, to say whatever you wish.

Doctor - Lots of Bandages (:tome): After successful First Aid, make another First Aid attempt on the same target.

Pistol - Unload (:ram): When damaging, if you have two or more bullets remaining in your weapon, deal +2 damage to the target. Your weapon is now empty.

• Like 1