Bitefau2 - Return of the Chomp - Chessington - 22nd October

SurreyLee

2 hours ago, Flippin' Wyrd Jamie said:

Ticket bought for Jamie Varney 

I will ask Wayne if he's taking his free ticket and let you know 

I asked Wayne on Saturday and he said he wasn't going to come along. Thanks though....and awesome news you coming to the tourney.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, we are just about half way there. 

If anyone is mulling it over and want's a review of the first event, check out this lovely little podcast for the excellent Arcane Reservoir

http://arcanereservoir.podbean.com/e/arcane-reservoir-19-nom-nom-nom/

If Ben can't convince you how good it was, there is no hope.....

Just remember when signing up to leave your name, faction and confirmation if you'd like food. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, theshepherd said:

Still trying to bribe, blackmail and bully my way into getting the weekend off work but just checking if there are still any spaces left for this?

You are in luck. We have spaces left. If you purchase a ticket, as per details on the main page, just let me know and i can confirm with @Zac

Excellent. We have now gotten over the hump. It's all downhill from here. 19 tickets left don't miss out on the follow up to what @Psientologist said was definitely an event he came to earlier this year.

We now have our Bronze Placed winner coming back to improve on his result (although he might be rusty.....) and all in all great practice ahead of the GT but 3 weeks later.

10 hours ago, Murdock365 said:

Hey there. I sent PayPal money across a few weeks ago to buy a ticket for shaunie red. Can you please add her to the attending list for this event. Thanks

Murdock

Hi,

Zac, who is in charge of the Paypal, is currently away. I'm sure you have so i'll put her in the list (as awaiting confirmation). 

Thanks for posting on here as well, it makes our jobs that little bit easier.