Hello from Denmark

Safety Turtle

Heya, just signed up!

I've played Malifaux before but taken a long break, sold all my old stuff and have now chosen to return and just put together my first crew and will have my first 2ed game this tuesday, really looking forward to it ^^

I've been in the miniatures hobby for around 15 years now, starting way back with Necromunda and then moved on to 40k which I've collected ever since.
I'm a very fluff-type of person, very much into characters, lore etc and not that competitive...I sort of want to be, but I just can't seem to get the hang of it, but enjoy playing none the less.

Besides tabletop gaming I also do roleplaying (currently running Through the Breach with my group as an FM) and also do a lot of PC gaming, and have a youtube gaming channel and will be getting into streaming soon (have considered trying to do some Malifaux streaming as well at some point).
Currently working as a carpenters (technically a mix between joiner and carpenter, the words in Danish are quite different) and have about 3 years left till I'm completely done and get my certificate.
I also have my own little hobby workshop which I'm preparing for furniture and pipe making, as well as some armour crafting.

So, that's me...not much else to say ^^
Looking forward to being a part of the community!

• Like 2