May 2 - Malifaux Vintage

Woooh! Good idea. 

I already have them all in metal though. ?

I suspect a number of them will look better than the metal version - I'm thinking "avatar" pandora in particular.

Good choice on McMourning, Raspy, Hamelin, and Somer - some of the best sculpts you guys have put out.?

You can only get them by playing? Boooo...

I suspect they will be sold as limited editions later, anyway. ?

I'd hate to see the gaming aspect take precendence over the hobby aspect - as it usually does. ? If hobbyists cant get their hands on these models witthout playing or ridiculous ebay prices that would be a shame.

• Like 4

Neat.  I'd definitely be happy to pick up that Hamelin.  I've been really interested in picking him up for a while, but mostly based on that look.

Misaki I'd need to see more of.  Seems good, but I also rather like the current one.  Raspy definitely feels more fitting.  McMourning is always odd just because his design changed so much between 1E and 2E.  Pandora looks like a great centerpiece, though I think I like it better when she looks non-threatening.  I like either Sommer for different reasons.

I really want to more of the alt Sonnia.  She's my favorite master but I didn't love that model in metal when I saw it before, but the head turn seems to really improve it.  I adore the M2E model and pose though.  Definitely a little curious side by side on those.

I, too, seem to have developed a case of sour grapes.  "Earn money by attending events and selling limited access models to those who can't attend events."    :mellow:

Edit:  Since this thread has gotten to this many pages, and I've got a post on the first page, I'm just going to straight out cheat and edit in here.

This is from page four of the thread:

The quote goes:

The amount of assumptions folks make, one way or another, and the ensuing conversations that turn into arguments, personal attacks and drama flat out amazes me some days. Normally I can ignore it well enough. Not in the mood to today. 

Save the pitchforks and torches, and please don't presume to make broad statements on what we are or aren't doing as if you're part of the office conversation that took place. These are several months off from even being put into circulation and to use in various ways that they are intended. Feel free to conjecture, even offer opinion, but don't dig yourself in and fight to verbal death because 'you know'. 

I've got my reservations about how this could all go down, but I'll wait and see how it goes.

Edited by solkan
Eight pages of stuff.
  • Like 7

Please, please, please make these available in the henchman shop!! Would love to be able to get my hands on some of these as henchman and then either raffle them out or give them as gifts to people :) Have a lot of birthdays coming up soon!