Malifaux Demos In Sheffield

pjs

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a busy Malifaux month at Impact Wargaming and I have to firstly thank Becky and Luke for helping out with the demo games.  You will still find me loitering around the shop on Mondays and most Saturdays for demo games but if you are just up for a regular game you will usually be able to find a player most days of the week.

Shop opening times.

Monday 9am to 9pm

Tuesday: 9am to 5pm

Wednesday 9am to 1pm

Thursday 9am to 5pm

Friday 9am to 5pm

Saturday 9am to 4pm

Sunday CLOSED unless we have a gaming event.

• 1 month later...

Thankfully I have had a bit more free time on my hands of late so you will find me at Impact Wargaming on a Monday evening and Saturdays for Malifaux Demo’s and games.  That said Trev is in the shop all the time so if you fancy a game or are interested in a Demo game just drop into the shop.

Shop opening times.

Monday 9am – 9pm

Tuesday 9am – 5pm

Wednesday 9am – 1pm

Thursday 9am – 5pm

Friday 9am – 5pm

Saturday 9am – 4pm

Sunday Closed (well usually)

Impact Wargaming

63 Laughton Road, Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 2PN

Tel: (01909) 560273

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a reminder that I am still loitering around at Impact Wargaming for all your general Malifaux fun.

Venue: 63 Laughton Rd, Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 2PN

You can phone the shop on (01909) 560273

• 1 month later...

Not much has changed for Malifaux, still in the same place doing my thing.

You can phone the shop on (01909) 560273 to book a table or feel free to drop into the shop.

Shop opening times.

Monday 9am – 9pm

Tuesday 9am – 5pm

Wednesday 9am – 1pm

Thursday 9am – 5pm

Friday 9am – 5pm

Saturday 9am – 4pm

I have a bit of Neverborn and a couple of things for Ressers. I've played literally two games over two years ago so I consider myself very much a newbie (and a wargaming idiot). Hehe. I'm just recovering from some back surgery so hoping I'll be able to pop over after Christmas :) 

I hope that'd all be alright :)

• Like 1

On 11/16/2017 at 11:22 AM, Brucey said:

I have a bit of Neverborn and a couple of things for Ressers. I've played literally two games over two years ago so I consider myself very much a newbie (and a wargaming idiot). Hehe. I'm just recovering from some back surgery so hoping I'll be able to pop over after Christmas :) 

I hope that'd all be alright :)

More than welcome, we have players at all sort of levels in our small Malifaux community.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still around for Demo’s most days at Impact Wargaming but if I am not available Becky or Trev are on hand to introduce you to the game.  The shop is open all week for regular Malifaux games, just Trev know you are heading in.

Shop opening times.

Monday 9am to 9pm

Tuesday: 9am to 5pm

Wednesday 9am to 1pm

Thursday 9am to 5pm

Friday 9am to 5pm

Saturday 9am to 4pm

Sunday CLOSED unless we have a gaming event.

Impact Wargaming, 63 Laughton Road, Dinnngton, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 2PN

• 4 weeks later...

Well that’s another year over and I would like to thank everyone in our gaming group for continually supporting Malifaux.  We are kicking off the year with a Tournament at the end of January and set for a Shifting Loyalties campaign starting at the end of February.

Anyway if you fancy a game of Malifaux and you are in our neck of the wood players are always welcome, if you want a demo game or just wanting to get back into Malifaux feel free to drop into the shop (if I’m not around Trev or Becky will be).

You can phone the shop on (01909) 560273 to book a table or feel free to drop into the shop.

Shop opening times.

Monday 9am – 9pm

Tuesday 9am – 5pm

Wednesday 9am – 1pm

Thursday 9am – 5pm

Friday 9am – 5pm

Saturday 9am – 4pm

• 5 weeks later...

You will still find me loitering around at Impact Wargaming most of the day Monday for people wanting to play Malifaux.

We do have a busy couple of month planned for Malifaux over the coming months with a Shifting Loyalties campaign kicking off at the end of February and we also have a Tournament early February.

• 1 month later...

Fancy a game of Malifaux….. well if you are in our neck of the wood players are always welcome, if you want a demo game or just wanting to get back into Malifaux feel free to drop into the shop (if I’m not around Trev or Becky will be).

Venue: Impact Wargaming, 63 Laughton Rd, Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 2PN

Shop opening times.

Monday 9am – 9pm

Tuesday 9am – 5pm

Wednesday 9am – 1pm

Thursday 9am – 5pm

Friday 9am – 5pm

Saturday 9am – 4pm

• 1 month later...

You will still find me over at Impact Wargaming on a Monday evening and most Saturdays, though you can usually get a Malifaux game in most days of the week.

We have a host of event coming up with Avatars Assemble 8th April 2018 & Fee Fi Fo Faux 6th May 2018, this month also sees the close of Tombstone Legacy our Shifting Loyalties Campaign.

Also coming soon is a Through the Breach Campaign.

• 4 weeks later...

It is that time of the month again…

Malifax Games, Demo’s, Tournaments & Campaigns

You will find me at Impact Wargaming on a Monday and most Saturdays, though you can usually get a Malifaux game in most days of the week.  We have just finished up a Shifting Loyalties campaign so we will not be running one of these for a couple of months or so but we have a tournament early this month.

Fee Fi Fo Faux 6th May 2018

Also coming soon is a Through the Breach Campaign & at some point we will have The Other Side.

The Venue: 63 Laughton Road, Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 2PN (we are very close to Rotherham & right next door to Worksop NOTTS).

Monday Game Day: 10am to 9pm – Saturday: 9am to 4pm

• 1 month later...

Time for an update: Malifax Games, Demo’s, Tournaments & Campaigns.

You will find me at Impact Wargaming on a Monday and most Saturdays, though you can usually get a Malifaux game in most days of the week.  We have just finished up a Shifting Loyalties campaign so we will not be running one of these for a couple of months or so but we have a tournament early this month.

Made In Malifaux 50ss Tournament

Also coming soon is a Through the Breach Campaign & at some point we will have The Other Side.

The Venue: 63 Laughton Road, Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 2PN (we are very close to Rotherham & right next door to Worksop NOTTS).

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

New to Malifaux and would like a Demo Games or returning players wanting to get back into the game, well look no further if you are in our neck of the woods on a Monday evening.  But do not disperse if you cannot make it on a Monday as we have a number of guys and girls hanging around during the week for a game.

Coming Soon: The Other Side and Through the Breach

Events: Made in Malifaux 5th August 2018 - Soulstone Heist 2nd September 2018

• 5 weeks later...

Looking to try Malifaux and would like a Demo Games or maybe you are a returning players wanting to get back into the game, well look no further if you are in our neck of the woods on a Monday evening.  But do not disperse if you cannot make it on a Monday as we have a number of guys and girls hanging around during the week for a game.

Already a Malifaux player and looking for a game or two, we have a growing community of players and it is usually not to difficult to get a game in most days of the week.

Tournaments: Made in Malifaux 5th August 2018 - Soulstone Heist 2nd September 2018

Campaign/Leaugues: Boom Town Tombstone League starts on the 13th August 2018 until the 28th September 2018

• 1 month later...

Monday evening you will find me hanging around at Impact Wargaming all set for some games of Malifaux.  But do not disperse if you cannot make it on a Monday as we have a number of guys and girls hanging around during the week for a game.

Already a Malifaux player and looking for a game or two, we have a growing community of players and it is usually not to difficult to get a game in most days of the week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Monday evening you will find me hanging around at Impact Wargaming all set for some games of Malifaux & The Other Side.  But do not disperse if you cannot make it on a Monday as we have a number of guys and girls hanging around during the week for a game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Malifaux - The Other Side - Through the Breach

I am still around at Impact for games of Malifaux and TOS, Trev is going to be hosting a TTB in the new year some time if you are interested in that.

Our Tides of Battle League for TOS starts soon also.

Anyway if you are up for a game or want to tryout Malifaux or The Other Side, you will find me hanging around on a Monday and sometimes on a Saturday at the shop.  If you are wanting to get a game in mid week let me know and I will see what I can do.

• 1 month later...

It is that time of the month again…

Games, Demo’s, Tournaments & Campaigns

You will find me at Impact Wargaming on a Monday and most Saturdays for a Malifaux or The Other Side.  We are just about to kick off a Tides of Battle League and will get around to a TTB campaign some time soon.

• 5 weeks later...

Games, Demo’s, Tournaments & Campaigns

You will find me at Impact Wargaming on a Monday and most Saturdays for a Malifaux or The Other Side.  We have just started a Tides of Battle League and at some point Trev will get around to a TTB campaign.