New player

Symbiote187

Hello all!

Neverborn are the reason that I have started playing Malifaux as I love the lore and the models!

As I am primarily a collector and painter I have just purchased some models that I thought looked great in theme and form.

No Shelter Here Box Set

Lelu and Lilitu

Nekima

Mother of Monsters Box Set

Teddy

I have two questions:

1) From a gaming standpoint is there anything in this list that works well together?

2) What would I buy next to expand my options? I like Dreamer so that will be the next box set, just not sure about which single models to get with.

Thanks!

From the things you list I would say that actually you picked quite well and the boxes compliment each other.
You can play Teddy, Barbaros and Terror Tots from Lilith's box and Lilitu with Pandora and you will have a great time.
You can play Teddy, Lelu and Lilitu with Lilith. I have also tried the Sorrows with her for the lulz and it actually worked pretty well.
Generally both ladies would appreciate the Primordial Magic as their new totem, as well the Doppelganger (because she is the Swiss-knife model of the faction).
If you expand with Dreamer you will probably want the Stitched Together, which also do great with Pandora and Lilith.
After you have played some games you can think whether you want more models and which ones would be useful or fun (ideally both).
Just remember: IMO the Doppelganger is great. and stuff, and things :)