Sign in to follow this  
Achilles

GMG Video Battle Report - 50SS - Lynch vs. Viktorias - GG2016

Henchman Ben is back for another 50SS game, his Outcasts against my Neverborn in this encounter from Gaining Grounds 2016.

My next two upcoming Gaining Grounds events are April 30th at Lords of War in Oakville Ontario...
https://www.facebook.com/events/256783571331891/

... and the Ontario Masters at Lords of War Weekend June 5th, Mississauga, Ontario!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1065584066818527/

Hope to see some of you guys there in person!

• Like 3

Another great Malifaux report! Your reports are always great. Do you have any thoughts on the mat you're using? I love the design and the pre-marked measurements, but I've heard mixed reviews about the overall quality. Any thoughts?

Hey guys, 

On 5/4/2016 at 10:01 PM, Armond said:

Great report, I am anxiously awaiting more!  I wish you could just do Malifaux for a while haha!

So many games. So little time. :)

On 5/4/2016 at 2:50 PM, MiracleM4x said:

Another great Malifaux report! Your reports are always great. Do you have any thoughts on the mat you're using? I love the design and the pre-marked measurements, but I've heard mixed reviews about the overall quality. Any thoughts?

I think they're great for convention use, events and any time you need lots of mats that store and travel really easy!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2016 at 9:36 AM, Cinnamon Bear said:

Really enjoy all your Malifaux videos, I hope to see more! Any way to nudge you into doing it more often?

They're typically every other week, sharing Fridays with Infinity. They can come up more often or less often if one of those games has a big release or event and I do a special series or something. :)

Wish I could stop in and play a game, being in another part of the world makes that nearly impossible!  If for some odd reason I find myself in Canada, I will have to make sure I am in the right place to flip some cards!

• Like 1

I am sure the wife and kids would love it, not sure how they would feel about playing a game haha.  A vacation is a vacation though!  I will keep it in mind, may be a while seeing as I am stationed in Okinawa.