New to Malifaux in Sheffield Area UK

Impact UK

Hello Malifaux forum people.

I am fairly new to Malifaux and introduced the game into our gaming club (Impact Wargaming) at the beginning of the year and now also stock the great models from Wyrd.

So if you are in the Sheffield, Worksop, Rotherham area and are looking to grab a game of Malifaux your best days to drop in are Mondays and Saturdays.

On Mondays we are open from 9am to 9pm (yea it’s a long day for me that one).

On Saturday we are open from 9am to 4pm.

We are open throughout the week and people are generally hanging around painting and model building with the odd games going off.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

hiya, thats really good to hear, im getting into Malifaux and im in Doncaster, im really struggling to find anyone at the local gaming stores who will run thru a few games to help me learn the rules :( so a trip over to sheffield might be in order 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/05/2016 at 9:24 PM, meegs said:

hiya, thats really good to hear, im getting into Malifaux and im in Doncaster, im really struggling to find anyone at the local gaming stores who will run thru a few games to help me learn the rules :( so a trip over to sheffield might be in order 

Sorry I did not notice this earlier, but you are more than welcome to drop down as we currently have a growing Malifaux community building up.

You can phone the shop on (01909) 560273 or just look for Impact Wargaming on Facebook and you should find our page with little trouble.

• Like 1