Fifty shades of Levi... and Jack

daniello_s

4 minutes ago, Surrealistik said:

Also any critiques with my list, or things you think should be subbed in? 

I'm not really sold to the idea of double-Librarian. One is a good anchor, damage dealer and healing option but two is I think a bit too much. I would replace him with Johana + Oathkeeper, Sue or even 2x scheme runner like 2x Winged Plague or Crooligans (depending on encounter).

2 minutes ago, daniello_s said:

I'm not really sold to the idea of double-Librarian. One is a good anchor, damage dealer and healing option but two is I think a bit too much. I would replace him with Johana + Oathkeeper, Sue or even 2x scheme runner like 2x Winged Plague or Crooligans (depending on encounter).

Yeah, I did mention that the second Librarian is probably the most expendable/replaceable bit, and I do replace one with scheme runners, Trappers, etc as the schemes demand. Essentially it's a flexible baseline that can be specialized as needed by swapping to other models. Johan as a substitute would not be at all remiss.

In defense of the second Librarian though, it essentially has no weak points/blindspots, and is just a great all-rounder. I think it might surprise you with its effectiveness should the schemes be right.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3 October 2016 at 10:56 PM, Torsul said:

Hi,

I wanted to thank you for your reports! i've read every single one linked here and every entry on your blog and I enjoyed every one of them :) You and your Rider List reports are the reason I will start Outcasts next year :)

Keep on!

Who knows? Maybe I'll get tired of Outcasts and branch off for Gremlins next year. Then you'll continue Outcast story instead of me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the beginning of the second turn, as Sonnia begins to blast the Terracotga Warrior into oblivion, what do you mean with that note?

It reads a little confusing to me, sorry if it's just me who doesn't get it quite right :u

Note: Now I noticed that Owen accidentally told me the damage spread on Waif and Effigy as they should suffer 2 damage (second blast template) rather than 3.

1 hour ago, Tris said:

At the beginning of the second turn, as Sonnia begins to blast the Terracotga Warrior into oblivion, what do you mean with that note?

It reads a little confusing to me, sorry if it's just me who doesn't get it quite right :u

Note: Now I noticed that Owen accidentally told me the damage spread on Waif and Effigy as they should suffer 2 damage (second blast template) rather than 3.

She moved once, got +2 for her Ca actions and attacked Terracotta Warrior cheating high enough to get severe damage (which killed Warrior) and put triple blast which clipped Johana, Waif and Effigy for 3 damage.

And I was wrong when I said the blast which hit Waif and Effigy should damage them for 2 - Owen was right and I edited the blog entry ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SevenSins said:

Fun to see you stick with Levi. 

I take it you don't find his newtering that bad? (I think it was a bit harsh)

Kind of long story to be honest. I think Channel needed re-writing as it was simple too powerful as it was originally but errata did it a bit too far. IMO it should be 'take 2 wounds to have + flip on attack OR damage flip' instead of old + on both, attack and damage. But this is only my personal opinion.

3 hours ago, daniello_s said:

Kind of long story to be honest. I think Channel needed re-writing as it was simple too powerful as it was originally but errata did it a bit too far. IMO it should be 'take 2 wounds to have + flip on attack OR damage flip' instead of old + on both, attack and damage. But this is only my personal opinion.

How about put it back to the way it was, but instead of taking 2 damage, it was bumped up to 3?

• 2 weeks later...