UK Distributor?

pgholland

Hi, who is your UK distributor? I asked my FLGS about getting me Under Quarantine and, though the stuff was in Game Trade Magazine, Esdevium said it was not available in the UK. Who supplies us? Its been like Gremlin Moonshine hunting trying to find a copy of Under Quarantine here, only one retailer so far and I really don't want to have to pay the equivalent of $8 postage to get the books!

Have you also considered being part of a scheme like http://www.bits-and-mortar.com/  . Knowing how much Wyrd like to support FLGS I have to say I'm much more inclined to buy books from Cubicle 7 and Modiphius because they offer PDFs of their books with the physical purchases (in stores as well as direct from them)- the TTB PDFs are nearly the same price as the physical books!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pgholland said:

Have you also considered being part of a scheme like http://www.bits-and-mortar.com/  . Knowing how much Wyrd like to support FLGS I have to say I'm much more inclined to buy books from Cubicle 7 and Modiphius because they offer PDFs of their books with the physical purchases (in stores as well as direct from them)- the TTB PDFs are nearly the same price as the physical books!

This really bothers me. The book plus pdf goes over £40 which is steep. I only bought the pdf for quarantine cos I couldn't get the book initially. I still don't have the ITS pdf. Some pdf discount in the book would be great. I haven't bought rottenburg for the same reasons.