April 5 - Upcoming Guild

Lucidicide

12 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

How about all the time asking questions. Sometimes reporter pop up and ask questions, while you are not in the mood to reply. So there would be nothing wrong with "chatty".

Okay, I can see that. I don't find it thematic but one could make a case for it.

Still, I don't believe they will have Chatty. Much too powerful on a spammable model.

• Like 1

"Sir! Ma'am! Comment?" - Reporter's shoving camera's and microphones into your face as a distraction from what's actually happening. Noooo Lady J is totally fine, that Gremlin definitely did NOT just wipe her off the board behind me. She's clearly just stepping aside to let her Death Marshal's do their job, and they are just fabulous aren't they? How do you feel towards the Death Marshals and their brand of justice? *cliche awkward smile and laugh* Comment on that? Sir? Ma'am? 

Like those crowded scenes in movies where every reporter in the world has gone and shoved themselves right into the person they want to talk to in a heaving mass. Maybe even make it a bubble when in engaged range with another reporter model to represent them ganging up on the model to ask questions and get answers.

Or maybe "Get the Scoop", push 3" towards enemy model if that model is moved via walk, charge, or push actions. (A model being placed would represent them slipping out of the reporter's sight to me.) While within 3" of target enemy model they give +CA to something else?

Or maybe Get the Scoop would just be them choosing a model at the start of the game to get pushes towards said model to represent them following one guy because he's their only lead on a GREAT story, (Maybe even allow them to push out of engaged when engaged with the model they've chosen to represent the reporter slipping away before the target can stop them from getting their story?)

I'm getting carried away. I LOVE THESE MODELS.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Talismaniical said:

Or maybe Get the Scoop would just be them choosing a model at the start of the game to get pushes towards said model to represent them following one guy because he's their only lead on a GREAT story, (Maybe even allow them to push out of engaged when engaged with the model they've chosen to represent the reporter slipping away before the target can stop them from getting their story?)

Jeez Luise, now you're just making mini-Misakis, they all have Stalking?  Mad mobility?  But utterly useless in combat?  Lol.  At least I hope they aren't as useful as Misaki in combat at that rate, then my world would be shattered.

13 hours ago, Tawg said:

Jeez Luise, now you're just making mini-Misakis, they all have Stalking?  Mad mobility?  But utterly useless in combat?  Lol.  At least I hope they aren't as useful as Misaki in combat at that rate, then my world would be shattered.

I imagine they'd absolutely suck in combat, but just impose some negative flip on enemies or a positive flip to friendlies in a bubble around them. Something obviously useful but can be overcome, you know? 

So they keep missing getting murdered for snooping just barely, but every bad guy in the world finds them irritating, like DC's Lois Lane