April 5 - Upcoming Guild

Lucidicide

They are great! even more being Minions. I can´t decide wich is my favourite, I like the third tooking a picture but the first one with that "whad did you just say?" is great. Really liking that they have different robes.

Hm, journalists in Guild. Okay, didn`t know wich faction would fit better, but i hope this ladies are independent reporters and not just propaganda photographs^^.

If you look out for an inspiration to a possible associated Master/Henchman/Enforcer sculpt, see this:

bravestarr_big01.JPGlatest?cb=20110730063346

The first lady lreminds me a little on a Suffragette.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hunt.er said:

If you look out for an inspiration to a possible associated Master/Henchman/Enforcer sculpt, see this...

Actually, art and sculpts for Ripples of Fate have been done for awhile. I just dole previews out slow because that's how Tara likes it. And you should always listen to our Outcast overlords.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Mason said:

All Guild newspapers (i.e., the one paper that isn't ruthlessly stamped out by the Guild) are 100% propaganda-free.

There was an article in the last Guild newspaper that proved as much.

Great to hear. Just like last article that proved that those who had been dabbing in reanimating the dead had been dealt with and the rebellion within the M&SU was immedeately squashed with extreme prejudice for the safety of all people. I'm happy that the guild is on top of things!

I really like the second. Just trying to get her papers in order while fighting zombies, monsters, ancient unspeakable evils, showgirls, etc.

4 minutes ago, Tawg said:

Where's Peter Parker :(

I hope one of those girls gets bit by a radioactive Arachnid Swarm...

Oh! The Guild is owed a Nightmare Edition. Spider-reporters!

• Like 2

Wow, those are amazing model. I don't play the Guild (I have McCabe, but they don't look like guards/black sheep), but I will definitely buy this box. Three realistic, distinctive and very elegant models. Can't wait to see the renders in the future!