Quick question on Hoffman's Feedback Loop

Zedicius

So, the post lost my initial order and I've been waiting the last two months for Lilith and Criid to be re-sent to me. In the mean time, I have hopped by the hobby store to pick up a crew so I can actually play and decided to go with Hoffman.

Anyway, it's probably a stupid question because I missed something in the rules though here goes; looped states that you can use another looped model's Ml, Sh and Ca values though it seems somewhat unclear on how to actually use them. Do you simply exchange the value, or do you use the other model's attack action?

For example, I have a Rail Golem and a Guardian in the loop. The Guardian's Ml is higher than the golem's. Does the golem use it's own attack action with the Guardian's Ml value, or does the golem 'copy' the guardian's attack action, including its damage track?

Try it with a Steam Arachnid Swarm sometime. Ml7 with the overwhelm trigger is dirty. Theoretically, 12 attack on a charge with a 2/4/5 profile (with a +dmg flip if over 4 wds). Realistically it will be less, but 6 (2 Ml7s, 2Ml6s, 2Ml5s) wouldn't be too unlikely, especially late in the turn. Give him nimble for even more shenanigans and a 12" charge threat range.

Plus, eating up scheme markers in AoE can be handy.