A new Tyrant

Akodo Harid

So one of the players in my offline campaign has gone for a total fear based gunmage aspect. Her first destiny step involved a bit of time shaping as the group found egyptian artifacts on a train that led said player to accept the power to control the terrified.

(I don't have the Quarantine book but found out about one of the high level bully talents and decided to let her get that). My idea is that a tyrant of Fear has started her on the path to become its pawn much like Tara and Obliteration. So my question is, any good suggestions on names and if there's any good Egyptian themed resources that might work out for this concept.

21 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Actually, do we have a list of Tyrants somewhere?

This is a bit old so there might be some new info on something and some of the speculation might not be correct but it should be mostly accurate:

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/95789-spoilers-12-names-for-13-tyrants/

Edit: wrong thread - this is the newer one I meant to link to:

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/110616-the-tyrants-who-where-what-etc/#comment-878823

• 1 month later...

Ba-Pef (whose name literally means Soul-Dread) was the Egyptian god of anxiety and woe and about as close as they had to a fear deity.

There were a few that were plenty scary, but not so much that they were associated with fear as much as they would freakin' EAT YOU. Ammut was a soul eating wolf-crocodile that ate those in the afterlife that were judged unworthy. Apep was a giant serpent who tried to eat the sun and engulf the world in eternal darkness. Set was the beast headed god of wickedness and evil--kind of the egyptian devil figure.

Hope that helps.