Omenbringer

B.L.U.F. (Bottom Line Up Front)

Who: Recess Games

What: 5 Week Organized Play Event

When: May 7, 2016 at 1:00pm thru June 4, 2016 at 5:00pm

Where: 26636 Brookpark Road Extension • North Olmsted OH 44070

Why: To build the local Malifaux community

Additional:

Event Cost: $5.00 per participant, 100% of costs will be utilized for league support.

This league will utilize my own Marshal Law League rule set built around defending and acquiring territories about the world of Malifaux. As players accumulate or squander territories they will gain or lose access to in game resources. All Participants will need to be present for the first day of the event in order to generate their starting territories and receive their league packs. The League will close at 5:00pm on May 7, 2016. Official League Days are scheduled for Saturdays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm and players are strongly encouraged to play during the allotted time. The intent of this is to facilitate a diverse play experience however, in order to accommodate differing schedules players may arrange games outside of normally scheduled day once the league has closed at 5:00pm on Saturday May 7, 2016. All games must be played at Recess Games with League Sheets either turned into the Henchman on Duty (Scheduled days) or Store Staff (off days). Players will be restricted to a single Master throughout the league, however, may alter their crew composition (non-master models and upgrades) between games. Masters are not unique for the purposes of this event, i.e. Masters may be represented by more than one player.

This is a casual event that is intended to build the Malifaux community. Sportsmanship is a large component of this, in short, games should be engaging and fun, not "soul crushing". All player levels are welcome, even those playing their very first full games. Think of these games as more of creating an engaging narrative than honing your Origins or Gencon tournament lists. Painted crews, dense terrain, and utilization of the asymmetric Story Encounters Strategy/ Scheme rules vice the Standard Encounters are highly encouraged but not mandatory.

This event will utilize the Official Wyrd Event Prize Pack and may have a few additional offerings based upon participation. Each player will receive a Guilder (Poker Chip of various denomination) for participating in the event. Prizes will be awarded upon completion of the last game on Saturday, June 4, 2016.

Those interested in attending or with questions regarding this event may contact me via either PM or email at NOLA_henchman@yahoo.com

We look forward to seeing you at Recess Games.

@rogueeyes

Hopefully you will be able to make it.

We are about a month away and already generating more than a bit of interest. Hopeful that we will see at least one representative of every faction there.

If not there is always the Pre-Gencon Tournament that I am hosting in July, details forthcoming.

In preparation for this upcoming event I will be hosting demos for new players this Saturday, April 16, 2016 at Recess from 1:00pm until 3:00pm. Hopefully we can generate a few more potential players. These will be "Shot Gun" demos utilizing a smaller board, smaller crew, and are intended only to familiarize players to the core mechanics. All required items will be provided.

Well we are just about 2 weeks out from this event so figured I would prod it again. Looking like we might have enough for the 16 person prize kit, so should be a great opportunity to play a lot of different players and crews.

I am hoping to post pictures of the leagues Lantern Rouge prize soon.

• 2 weeks later...

One week until the start of our League event. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. As a reminder everyone that will participate will need to be there on the first day between 1-5 pm to generate your starting territories, once the league closes out at 5 pm no new players will be added.

I will have league packs on hand the day of the event.

Tomorrows the day. Anyone that wants to participate must show up at Recess between 1:00-5:00 pm to pay their entry fee, receive their league pack, and generate their territories. Looking forward to seeing you all and having an enjoyable league season.