Leveticus Tactica?

Surrealistik

2 hours ago, shahryar said:

I just would like advice on pariah of bone everyone at my store runs iron. Is there anything that can use corpse tokens at all that he can take?

Crooligans, Dead Doxy, Datsue Ba and Rotten Belles all seem to be really solid undead models; they excel mainly at objective running, mobility enhancing and disruption. Datsue Ba is a pretty effective and cheap anchor.

I played Leveticus on Saturday, Leveticus versus Hamelin, 6-6 draw. Tense game.

The thing to remember is that Leveticus barely does anything for his crew other than kill things. He may be very effective at that but that's pretty much all he does. Consequently your crew has to be able to stand on its own two feet and not depend on the Master. Also, since upgrades are generally limited by faction a model like Toshiro can't take Command The Graves allowing him to summon from corpse and scrap markers. I think that was part of why Wyrd moved some abilities onto upgrades. Leveticus is like a black hole who distorts the game around him.

Rotten Belles are good for pulling Leveticus into position so he can spend most of his AP killing models. Madame Sybelle boosts Belles and is an anchor. Dead Doxies are Belles and are also anchors so would be my personal preference over Rotten Belles.

The University of Transmortis is good, but because you can't summon them in you have to choose based on what you guess your opponent will bring. The Valedictorian is always good though.

Crooligans and Necropunks are good scheme runners, Bete Noir is quite dangerous.

Rogue Necromancy has a nice ranged attack, Flesh Construct is a very tough anchor. Those you can take in either Iron or Bone, but they are still Bone options.

On 2016-04-03 at 11:09 AM, KrazyIvan said:

I've been meaning to update the Pull My Finger entry with an exhaustive list of things to use everything in his hiring pool for...but it's such a big list. :huh:

Please do this; a new generation of babby Levy players needs you so these babbys can frigth back.