Wong's lightning storm

Von Woozle

Question

6 answers to this question

From the Stacking callout:

All other effects in the game which are not Conditions always stack unless they state otherwise. For example, enemy models within a1 of Canine Remains suffer -1 Df. If an enemy model is within range of two Canine Remains, it will suffer -2 Df. Another example, the Rush of Magic Ability allows the Crew to draw one additional card in the Draw Phase and then discard a card. If a Crew contains two models with the Rush of Magic ability, that Crew would draw two additional cards in the Draw Phase and then discard two cards.

Every instance of that trigger is going to apply an additional -1 Ca modifier, and they're going to stack because they're not on the stacking exceptions list.

There's no limit to the amount of times you can declare the trigger provided you're getting the suits.

But as to whether it accumultes the penalty to his Ca stat... I'm not entirely sure. I'm leaning towards if you trigger it off a trigger you're still only taking the -1 to the action's Ca stat, so casting at Ca 6:tome for every attack generated by a trigger, rather than Ca 6:tome then 5:tome then 4:tome etc.

1 hour ago, Dogmantra said:

But as to whether it accumultes the penalty to his Ca stat... I'm not entirely sure. I'm leaning towards if you trigger it off a trigger you're still only taking the -1 to the action's Ca stat, so casting at Ca 6:tome for every attack generated by a trigger, rather than Ca 6:tome then 5:tome then 4:tome etc.

I would have to disagree with this, because it has pretty much the same wording as Arachnid Swarm's trigger, and that one has been answered in the FAQ.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myyrä said:

I would have to disagree with this, because it has pretty much the same wording as Arachnid Swarm's trigger, and that one has been answered in the FAQ.

Ah in which case I would probably go with this - I am not super familiar with the FAQ outside the general and Gremlin entries.