Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

11 minutes ago, Shauni55 said:

Not sure if anyone can answer this, but does the translucent green Spawn Mother come with 3 Gupps total? Or 3 bases of gupps (therefore 9 total like the encounter box)

It is the same as the Amphibious Assault, except the models are green translucent plastic. This means you're getting the booklet, Spawn Mother, 3 bases of Gupps, and stat cards.

22 minutes ago, Aaron said:

No problem.

I would also encourage everyone to check the descriptions on the webstore before ordering something, just to be sure it matches your understanding/expectations.

We all know that the product comes unassembled and unpainted and in much tiny bits as possible, so you have stories to tell, about how you glued your head to your hand :D

Just now, Kobayashi said:

When the bunnies finished up with wahtever naughty stuff they had been occupied with... I wonder if Luther has his Hand in this...

Fair enough. I just want to make sure I get some Warden's. The Hoff wants some new toys

51 minutes ago, Aaron said:

No problem.

I would also encourage everyone to check the descriptions on the webstore before ordering something, just to be sure it matches your understanding/expectations.

*Opens package the day I get it*  WTH when the name said Spawn Mother & 3 Gupps I assumed I was getting 37 Gupps!

19 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I have some bad news -- the translucent green Amphibious Assault and yellow Hamelin hit a shipping snafu, so we're pulling them from the sale. The regular Amphibious Assault will still be available as normal.

Will they be available once they ship, or during some other special sale?

22 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I have some bad news -- the translucent green Amphibious Assault and yellow Hamelin hit a shipping snafu, so we're pulling them from the sale. The regular Amphibious Assault will still be available as normal.

Sadness.  Hamelin was the main thing I was looking forward to.  My fiancé, however, had a dozen things to buy...

Ack! Looks like there's a similar issue with the Guard Sergeant cards. All this plastic and no cards! They are also going to have to come off the sale.

Sorry for all the changes, but we want to make sure no orders are delayed in case they don't come in when we're told they will. Thanks for your understanding!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Ack! Looks like there's a similar issue with the Guard Sergeant cards. All this plastic and no cards! They are also going to have to come off the sale.

Sorry for all the changes, but we want to make sure no orders are delayed in case they don't come in when we're told they will. Thanks for your understanding!

A bit of a mixed blessing for me. I couldn't afford every Guild model this Easter, but now I can. :D

• Like 1