Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

On 25.3.2016 at 8:22 AM, Nathan Caroland said:

Addresses, zip codes, stuff like that of course we would try to fix in advance.

It has been worked out. I thanked via mail, but want to still highlight the not only professional but very nice contact I had. I don't want to post names here, but I guess everyone in the office, working their heart out, so clumsy people like me are satisfied deserves a full round of applause. So thank you, each and everyone!

On a Gremlin scale I would rate this: "Would share my ration of moonshine with this person."

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JayseN said:

Were the witchling handler and miss anne thrope meant to be listed on the invoices? Just noticed  that neither  of my orders have them added

My invoice didn't list the LE Handler but I still got it. Cart glitches, ahoy!

21 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

You know, I just hollered at someone about that as apparently my 'hey, get that done' went unheard earlier this week.  

I'll make an attempt for this weekend, Monday most likely.

Wanna borrow my whip and chase people? xD

31 minutes ago, retnab said:

Does anyone know if shipping confirmation emails will be sent out?  I'm getting eager seeing people post their loot and wondering when mine might be showing up.

Myself and many others have gotten a shipping confirmation e-mail. I believe they haven't finished the shipping yet, so there is no reason to worry even if you haven't gotten one already. It has also been known to happen in the past that people have received their orders without ever getting a shipping confirmation.

• Like 2

Most have gone out the door already. The warehouse worked Saturday to finish packing the last of it and come Monday labels will be printed and everything picked up and out that evening. You'll get an email with confirmation or tracking, assuming it doesn't get caught in spam filters or you put your email in correct (both which have been issues this week).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rabid Bunny said:

I haven't got a confirmation e-mail yet, but thats fair enough. Out of curiosity, what delivery service do you use once it reaches the UK?

If you chose courier service, that same courier company will most likely handle the delivery all the way. If you chose USPS, it will most likely be handled by your national postal service (which is Royal Mail?).

13 minutes ago, Furio said:

If they finish today (and from whats been said they will!) one full week must be the fastest they've managed to get everything out the warehouse, well done Wyrd!:+fate:+fate

I believe Easter Sale isn't as big as Gen Con and Black Friday.

On 4/1/2016 at 1:16 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

You know, I just hollered at someone about that as apparently my 'hey, get that done' went unheard earlier this week.  

I'll make an attempt for this weekend, Monday most likely.

Cool. These Night Terrors are kind of rough, especially figuring out where they mount to the pillars. I have no idea how to assemble Night Terror Bs pillar.

Any plans to assist European players to have a less expensive (shipping) way to enjoy these regular promotions?

Any UK players have a FB or such central buying collective going?

Based in Jersey so no VAT for me, 5% GST on orders over £250.00 though.

PM me if anyone would like to start a UK collective or knows one already operating.

I can use the Panama account if needs be ;p

• Like 1