Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

Order in! So much new cool 10T stuff for me...plus translucent Kaeris for whenever I decide to use my Rail Golem and Metal Gaimin for non-Mei purposes.

4 minutes ago, Alexifer said:

My cart is over $200 but the Miss isn't showing up.  Is she still going to be in my order?

Even if it''s not listed, it'll be included.

1 minute ago, InvokeChaos said:

Can I place two separate orders at over 100 if I wanted two witchling handlers instead of a miss anne thrope (I have three already)?  I know I would have to pay shipping twice, just was curious.

Yes.

@Rob Lo They are in the store, just found them with a quick search. 

http://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/products/night-terrors

You can place as may orders as you want if you would rather do two $100 orders, that's fine, just means you'll be paying shipping twice if you decide you would rather go that route. As stated early on though, we won't be modifying or combing orders, just causes too much trouble at the end of the day and we're avoiding that as much as possible (the front office said collectively 'thank you' when I stated that the other day). 

Was a small glitch for some of y'all that initially ordered that said the freebies were 'out of stock' or something along those lines. They got it sorted quick enough, and anyone that was affected by that will have it added to their order (in that case, yes, it's on us, and we will modify due to a glitch on our part .. or the softwares in this case). 

I wanted to order my Henchman Welcome Kit with the Easter sale, but when I enter the code, I get " Your cart does not meet the requirements for the REDACTED discount code" message. Any chance I could get it added to that order? I already had to give it up during my last Webstore order as I was using SS then.

Edited by Aaron
Let's not post codes publicly!

For that I wanted to order nothing and maybe a tshirt I am 185,50 in (with exorbitant shipping to Germany), no shirt (And no shoes, but Wyrd's still gonna serve me!), since the Witchling Handler inspiered me to get Miss Terious and the Perdita Ortega Alt on top of Kaeris, Genbu + Luther, Old Cranky and the LE Katanaka Sniper... >.>

And yes I forgo the War Rabbit... but if I'm honest with myself, it's too silly for myself D:

Just now, Memnaelar said:

Nightmare Tara's lovely.  Can't wait to have her.

So, as I reload for the next sale, when, traditionally, does Wyrd have sales like these?  Easter and Black Friday but any other time?  Need to know when to budget for more LEs. :)

Easter. GenCon. Black Friday.

That's it!

• Like 2