Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Ack! Looks like there's a similar issue with the Guard Sergeant cards. All this plastic and no cards! They are also going to have to come off the sale.

Sorry for all the changes, but we want to make sure no orders are delayed in case they don't come in when we're told they will. Thanks for your understanding!

Appreciate the heads up.  Unfortunately, this is probably going to cause me to do something stupid.... 

5 minutes ago, Penguin said:

So when does the webstore open so i can buy all the things ^_^ ?

They are waiting for you to step away from your computer to use the restroom or get a cup of coffee. At the very moment you leave your screen behind they will strike and by the time you return all of the things you wanted will be gone, leaving you with a sense of emptiness that you will be unable to fill no matter what you do; you will wander the streets at night to try to find peace, asking everyone you meet "Why do I feel so empty?" and they will have no answer for you. In time, you will fade away to nothing and be born away upon the cold wind like so much smoke...

• Like 3

I got a ton of stuff last Black Friday (combined order) and I don't think I got above 10-15 (can't check the store now to double-check). This was from GA to MO, USA. Models aren't too bad for shipping cost, the killer is if you order books which are much heavier. That's why I'm kinda debating the Nythera TtB book at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Nexus said:

Aaron, do you know if the T-shirts with missing sizes are getting restocked for the sale?

Yeah we got a full restock in here last week, along with two new shirts as well - they'll be up during the sale and after. Should have another two or three additional shirts that are currently being printed show up in the next few weeks as well (skull shirt, teddy shirt and something else I'm not remembering). 

Only shirts I think (hell, might have changed since someone last informed me) we're currently OOS on at the moment are the 4XL Henchmen shirts which will come back in when the other shirts arrive. 

• Like 1

Now I really need to consider if I touch my budget for the next month... Because getting a Old Cranky prerelease and a tshirt sounds great... I need to calculate and recalculate and rearrange my gaming needs... good thing I already got the terrain down and fulfilled promises to two users here...

• Like 1