March 21 - Easter Sale

Lucidicide

1 hour ago, MetaphoricDragn said:

I'm still hoping you might reveal what from this will also be at Adepticon.  I'd prefer to throw money at you guys in person, and maybe give your warehouse guys a bit of a break.

I demand no rest for them! Let them stockpile miniatures over miniatures for our pleasure! The league (of miniature collectors) has spoken!

On 22.03.2016 г. at 2:09 AM, farabaugh100 said:

Assuming that the Amphibious Assault Story Encounter Box is the Spawn Mother and Gupps(which I'd bet it is) then the only models that have not been released from book 2 are Guild Autopsys, Jaakuna Ubume and Malifaux Raptors. I think the black friday sale covered everything from December to March. I believe this sale will take cover from April to July. I'm guess that the Guild Autopsys, Jaakuna Ubume and Malifaux Raptors were not ready to be presold so they will be sprinkled in sometime before Gencon. That would make gencon all book 3 stuff! That is very exciting. Even if Wyrd is operation at a unsustainable rate and will slow down production after they get all of the book two models I truly believe that Wyrd will be able to release a new book with all new models by book 6.

My thoughts exactly. This is also the answer to why the "Upcoming Releases" page gets renewed every few months - holding back the information about future releases fans our desire to have the models even stronger. Well played, Wyrd! Now to calculate whether I am willing to subject myself to international shipping and the insidious madness that is our customs...

• Like 1

Awesome, I'm definitely going to see if there's a local bulk buy going on, I've been very excited to grab that Mobile Toolkit!

I don't know if it's true for the other factions, but including this Easter pre-release are all pre-2.0 Arcanist models now available in plastic?  Because that's pretty awesome to see as well :)

1 hour ago, retnab said:

Awesome, I'm definitely going to see if there's a local bulk buy going on, I've been very excited to grab that Mobile Toolkit!

I don't know if it's true for the other factions, but including this Easter pre-release are all pre-2.0 Arcanist models now available in plastic?  Because that's pretty awesome to see as well :)

As was mentioned earlier, if you include the Easter stuff, Jaakuna, Autopsies (Ressers) and Raptors (Arcanists) are the only pre-2.0 models that missing plastics. So most factions are ahead of Arcanists.:(

On 3/22/2016 at 9:02 AM, Kobayashi said:

I demand no rest for them! Let them stockpile miniatures over miniatures for our pleasure! The league (of miniature collectors) has spoken!

If you want to crack a whip at people you are playing the wrong faction. :DRessers for Sybelle? Ten Thunders for McCabe? Guild for Master Queeg and McCabe? Am I missing anyone?

1 hour ago, Franchute said:

Oh I see. I was not thinking about a miniature and simply believed it was a real toolkit :) 

It is Von Schill's Steam Trunk totem that looks the most like a tool kit on tank treads, but the mobile toolkit is much more useful. Ask my local Von Schill. :P

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or sad that there's really nothing on that list that I care about....

Granted, I'll more than make up for it when the Emissaries appear. Wouldn't surprise me if they're available during Gencon....

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 4:41 PM, -Loki- said:

I didn't answer that.

Tortoise is an alternate Izamu, and the Hare is an alternate Blessed of December. In their scenario they're unique units.

An alternate Blessed of December? Where did you see that? Now that's something I'd buy!

5 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Pretty sure it was mentioned in the thread they initially showed the models.

Yep.

The Blessed Bunny of December and Izamu the Turtle.

10 Thunders is gonna have Spider People, Bird People, and a Turtle person.   Beastmen faction!

• Like 1