March 21 - Easter Sale

Lucidicide

5 minutes ago, MetaphoricDragn said:

Is the Tortoise and the Hare Encounter Box  going to be a general release, or only available through sales like this one?

In the previous thread Nathan said it would get a normal release eventually.

• Like 2

Wardens! Finally, the wardens! And several other pieces which will make Guild happy, but especially wardens!

...I should have finished and published my March Chronicles battle narrative before now. It has a girl witchling handler in it, the only model I don't actually have that's part of the story. That's eerie. :mellow:(Not least because this is now the third time I've written up a battle narrative out of my imagination, and had it happen less than a week afterward.)

And now maybe I will have two girls in my crew. Both handlers, of a sort.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Tortoise and Hare and Stitched Togethers. Then have a look at any special coloured plastics. I'm really hoping for a chance to grab another Nightmare Coryphee, since I could only afford one at Gencon.

I was just about to ask what the Tortoise and Hare models were alts for. Thanks, Loki, for answering.

Ugh...   I just wanted to know if the Dark Carnival was going to be available.

...but I still have to wait to find out.   " In addition to the War Rabbit, we will be offering a variety of special edition models! Stay tuned for more details on which alternative models and colored plastics will be available. "

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lorenlord said:

I was just about to ask what the Tortoise and Hare models were alts for. Thanks, Loki, for answering.

I didn't answer that.

Tortoise is an alternate Izamu, and the Hare is an alternate Blessed of December. In their scenario they're unique units.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OneLittleThunder said:

Awesome! I was secretly hoping for some surprise Emissaries...but getting Fermented River Monks, plastic 10TB, and the Kamaitachi will do for now. 

Yeah, the lack of a Shadow Emissary isn't a surprise, but still I'm sad. The inclusion of the 10T Brother, though, should do a lot to show people just how good the Ten Thunders can be.