Indiana Mini Tournament on 4/9

Jewomie

Hello everyone! I am super excited to announce our first tournament at Saltire Games on Saturday April 9th at 1pm.

The event will be at

Saltire Games
11723 Pendleton Pike
Indianapolis, IN 46236-3909

(317)823-1645

It will be 50ss fixed faction games, using the schemes and strats from the new Gaining Grounds 2016! 

You are allowed to use any 2.0 models that you have the cards for. Proxies are alright as long as you have them approved and still have the correct stat cards. Painted models are not required, but there will be a "best painted" award and I encourage everyone to get painting!

Please leave a comment below and let me know if you plan on attending that way I can make sure we have enough prizes.

And oh yes.... There will be prizes!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear it! The more the merrier. Sounds like we have between 8 and 10 folks showing up now!

Yay!

Just a friendly reminder (to my own group as well) if you plan on attending, please let me know so I know how many tables to set up! :P

Hey guys, we're getting down to the wire but there is still time to sign up. looks like we'll have more than 10 players, think we can get to 20? XD

It would be really helpful to have everyone sign up in the same spot, so the store posted a facebook event. so if you wouldn't mind heading over to

https://www.facebook.com/events/597961643705733/

and click 'attending' that way I can make sure we have enough tables set up!

I'm really looking forward to this! XD