Cow Wars III - Sunday 1st May - Milton Keynes

Clousseau

1 ticket left, and 40 really is the limit.

First prize bought, wooden spoon primed and box of prizes sorted (including plenty of raffle prizes). Just waiting for confirmation on counters & faction prizes.

With 20 tables required any offers of mat/board + terrain would be welcome (6 would be great).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Clousseau said:

First prize bought, wooden spoon primed and box of prizes sorted (including plenty of raffle prizes). Just waiting for confirmation on counters & faction prizes.

With 20 tables required any offers of mat/board + terrain would be welcome (6 would be great).

Sorry Clousseau, normally I would chip in but jumping between houses and cars limits me a bit. If you're really stuck shout and I am sure I can sort something 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clousseau said:

I'll see what I can bring along with Jan, as it's just us his little car should be able to take some stuff. Will get back to you tomorrow with a more precise confirmation.

Thanks for all the offers of terrain - all welcome

Seems that the tables may be less than 3ft wide, so boards are most welcome, though I should be able to borrow some from my local store.

Counter Attack Bases are providing tokens, plus something a bit different for best in faction, and a donation for the raffle. Might try a selective raffle like Bitefaux/May Feng if I have room, with extra raffle tickets for painted crews.

• Like 2