New UK Malifaux Rankings 2016

NoMoreMrNiceKai

I have to thank Kai for stepping in as I got a huge health scare last week. Following on from that I'm having to step back from a lot of things whilst I sort myself out and Kai doing this has taken a lot of worry from me.

I should still be playing a bit now and again and will still be part of the community though and hope to see you all at tournaments.

• Like 7

Fantastic, thanks Kai (and I left my subjects beyond the wall, it's all their work, I have nothing contributed here).

One thing that causes a lot of confusion. There are two players named Craig Johnson that you merged into one. Ten Thunders Master Craig from Notts, and Titan Tyrants affiliated Resser Craig from Yorkshire (I believe). Don't know how to solve that easily though.

• Like 1

Seems my post I made hours ago on my phone didn't actually happen.

Thanks again to Stephen for the work he put in and hope he gets better soon.

Also thanks to Kai and 2G1P for taking the reins and making a very lovely site out of seemingly no where.

Love the graph, love how it looks on phone, the badges, the teams, clicking on events for results etc.

Would like the 4 ranking events highlighted somehow (even just a little star) just for ease, I imagine considering what has been done that shouldn't be too bad (season is 1/1 to 11/31 now so fairly simple).

Also, personally, not SMP anymore so could that be dropped.

• Like 1

Hi Kai, thanks for stepping in. It looks so shiny and wonderful. There is an error on mine (Lee Walstow) it appears my GT performance is unlisted however you have a Lee Walstoee (ranked 183) who appears to have stolen my GT 39th place....8)

If you could add to me (46 currently) that may help.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

It's a beautiful site. Especially on mobile.

One thing I would like to see would be, being able to see either rankings from the last 12 months, or from this "season" of play. Just so that we can easily see how we are doing this year.

But yeah, great work. Thanks for stepping up and keeping this going. And feel better soon Stephen!

• Like 1