Malifaux Games and Demo Day Feb. 28th 2016 1-10pm The Complex, Pine Point Maine

PeregrineFalcon

I am going to be running a Malifaux 2E Game Day at The Complex in Pine Point Maine, Feb 28th 1pm - 10pm.

I will be meeting with many of the members of the gaming club Spectre Studios, who have been digging into Malifaux. They've done some M2E Starter Box videos and are looking to get more into the game of Malifaux. I'll be there for demos for ANYONE who wants to give the game a try. It will be a very open, and welcoming event. Even if you want to just come by to ask questions about the game and don't have time for a demo, come by and we'll help answer them. Plus you'll get to see a great array of painted models.

I'll be bringing enough stuff for new players to play the game. And will bring extra models for anyone who would like to borrow stuff from a different faction to try out. Please let me know if you are interested, or just show-up (Walk-Ins obviously welcomed!). If you have questions let me know.

tC1CGDv6B75E82-KZVwbF7xQ03tBfIYiQAEF7QDb

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all that came out. Especially, one of my locals Blake (@Pryokon) who was key to the success. Without him I wouldn't have been able to help all the players. We had 14+ players, and people just kept playing. Lots of games were played and we even had @turtleclub13 come down and play some games. He may start running some events out of The Complex, which would be great. 

Met a lot of great people, and really excited to help grow the community more North.

• Like 1

Well you could run it over two weeks? See if you can get ~8 people to commit to showing up 1 week, and do 2 rounds that week and 2 rounds the next week. Then at the end make sure people get the stuff from the new Tournament kits. I'm sure those guys would love that! They're a new group so anything organized for them is a big step as they don't have a dedicated Henchman at the store....well i guess they do now :)

If you need any resources let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

The guys who play out of The Complex, where I ran this event, have recently created a photo page highlighting the fun we all enjoyed on the Malifaux Day! They created a special Malifaux Day photo page on their site. Check out Spectre Studios and The Complex if your in the Southern Maine area. Well worth the visit!

http://www.spectrestudios.us/malifaux-day.html