Just because ... 2/11/16

Nathan Caroland

"By my white cottontail"?? Brilliant! :D

I hope that someday, when you've got the time, you'll go back and make miniatures for older scenarios that lists a specific miniature.

Anyways, all these scenario-specific miniatures are a fun idea, and even better when they're useful in ones regular crews! Can't wait for this! So going to put the hare together with the war rabbit to make an Easter themed list for Marcus :P

Yeah, guess I am a sucker for loving all the LE, Miss and Nightmare models. It's fun to be able to vary ones lists, and they are so lovely to paint! Mr Cooper is a personal favorite, but that might have to do with him being my all time favorite perfomer. I think he would be very touched by being honoured as a special nightmare model, if he only knew about it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2016 at 7:22 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

American McGee's Alice is a great piece - his Oz as well, though I don't think that got as much traction. Definitely visually interesting and one of the few games my wife actually bought and played through. I may or may not have all the collector figures as well ... 

Donnie Darko perhaps? Although googling Scary Bunny certainly came up with a few interesting visuals. 

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

I only have Alice, the Cat and the Catapilar... Though I have played through both games multiple times.