Collodi without Stitched

Tayne

I enjoy Coryphee, they're strong and some of the most fun models to play in the game. With Collodi I've also really enjoyed some Illuminated as they can really benefit from his My Will action. Last but not least in the none minion camp, I've always found Envy and Lazarus as good dmg dealers. 

P.S. A lot of people also make use of Trappers (yes I'm guilty of this shenaniganary).....with 3 changelings /hangsheadinshame

• Like 1

I have done it in one of my few games with him. I switched them out for Coryphee, Widow Weaver, or Young Nephilim (yes they are not puppet but Collodi still helps them out). Adding the Coryphee and Widow Weaver makes this insanely fast because of her construct buffs. If you all ready have them though get some more bodies.

I can not wait till the Bunraku come out to try them.

• Like 1

I've seen Lazarus as a hard damage dealer who happens to give Collodi an extra AP, which is always good. 

Corephyee can hurt quite a lot. 

An in addition to that you've got the standard Neverborn hitters. Plus Collodi can often just use the enemy big hitter do do all his damage. And he is a pretty solid damage dealer himself with a stupidly high Ca and positive flips and built in triggers with a large range and no gun Icon. 

• Like 1

Will throw out one of my favorite pairing but I like having a Beckoner and Illuminated in my Collodi lists.  The Lure is always nice, the Illuminated is fairly durable, they combo well, and enough my opponent might throw high cards out to stop getting Brilliance opening for other things.  On top of this Collodi can make both of them do their stuff during his turn.  One of my first games testing out my fairly standard list for Collodi I have a Lure war against over Izamu which was won by the Neverborn because Collodi had the Beckoner do it one more time during his turn before hitting Izamu to slow him and then control his first AP next activation.

The two I find make my opponent really leery of Brilliance as I can make either of them do something after their normal activation.  Illuminated already gone?  Still got to worry about the beckoner putting Brilliance on that model it is in combat with.  Beckoner gone?  Still have to be wary about being charged by the Illuminated if Collodi is near at hand to give the Beckoner an extra push to tell you those nasty promises.

• Like 1

I think Stitched become "Bullet magnets" in M2E Neverborn. 

Because they have low wk / df and high damage attack, so Our opponent want to kill them by range attacks. And in our side, We have other good models like Illuminated and our minion-focused masters can give their buffs to any minions.

But stitched are still good dealers and our best minions to kill incorporeal models. 

• 2 weeks later...