Dark theme does not display editor button texts

I had been having the same problem in Firefox until this thread, and sometime after Durza posted the problem went away.

I wonder if the problem was corrected and there's a cacheing issue making it appear to last longer.ll

Edit: After writing the above on my laptop, I see the blank buttons on my iPad. :( 

Edit#2:  This is what Firefox is saying the bold button is.  I don't know, is a URL like that handled properly?

<span class="cke_button_icon cke_button__bold_icon" style="background-image:url('//themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/icons.png?t=G0D9');background-position:0 0px;background-size:auto;">&nbsp;</span>

• 2 weeks later...

I did a little digging with the Developer tools in Chrome, and found that the button icons (not texts) are different when using the dark theme on my Macbook than on Linux. On my Macbook, the button icons comes from this url

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/skins/ips/icons_hidpi.png

which are black/dark grey icons that are (almost?) invisible on the dark theme, while on my Linux box the button icons come from this (somewhat strange) url

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/uploads/set_resources_21/aebbb4f993b4939695de4aee6b7bce1e_icons.png

and these icons are light grey, and work well with the dark theme.

So I guess the icons have been updated for the dark theme, but the high DPI version of the icons have been forgotten.

Edited by Docent Turbine
Fixed already!