Leveticus with mannequins?

shahryar

Okay so I was ordering cards for my gremlins and trying to bring up everything to 10 cards(only needed three XD) oh well whatever I remembered I had a first edition colette crew(sans doves) well without doves I cant really run her crew but I know I can take performers in other factions lists etc so I decied to get some more, so I was wondering can coryphee, the duet and mannequins find a decent place in a leveticus list? (I will probably ask the same question in neverborn since I have zoraida lol)

14 hours ago, shahryar said:

Okay so I was ordering cards for my gremlins and trying to bring up everything to 10 cards(only needed three XD) oh well whatever I remembered I had a first edition colette crew(sans doves) well without doves I cant really run her crew but I know I can take performers in other factions lists etc so I decied to get some more, so I was wondering can coryphee, the duet and mannequins find a decent place in a leveticus list? (I will probably ask the same question in neverborn since I have zoraida lol)

Been working on this, in my head anyway. Still not on the table. Concept is Mannequins, Merc performers, Aionus and Leveticus.

Basically, I use the performers to both pull enemies towards me and to use scheme markers to give negative twists via Unmaking. Mannequins and Aionus further manipulate scheme marker related abilities.

Plus, the models involved look pretty good.