Sisters

thephantomartist

1 hour ago, SpiralngCadavr said:

Maybe Hannah (since she can copy their buffs, which IIRC makes her a de facto Sister sometimes)?

Only if the upgrade is on Vik of Blood, since she can't copy any of Ashe's spells since she's not Freikkorp.  Situational, I suppose, but I rarely ever put "Sisters in Fury" on Blood, and "Synchronized Slaying" is always on Ashe.  Hannah is much more at home with her Freikkorp brethren, but I've seen a few nifty combinations with her before.  I take her mostly for Arcane Reservoir and Nether Flux, honestly.

I very frequently have Sisters in Fury on Blood, but specifically because I copy it with Hannah.  Blood, herself, rarely ever casts it.  Hannah is fantastic with the Viks though, able to copy SiFury, the Librarian's heal or attack, and Johan's condition removal.  Add in the I Pay Better upgrade since the Viks love things that are mercs, not to mention her 3" ranged attack with blasts gets downright terrifying with Sisters in Fury up.  4/6b/8bb on a 3" melee range?  Zone control out the wazoo; nobody wants any of that.:D

• Like 1

And as usual I'd like to remind that this thing works as long as you keep Hannah quite close to Pokey so usually it is before you fire your first Pokey-missile. After that you have to either come back with Pokey/run Hannah towards her or Sisters in Fury is unused.

As for Hannah and her powerful damage track with Sisters in Fury - your opponent has to be blind to allow you utilize this in the way you want to (cast with Hannah, charge with her, then charge with Pokey) so I thing it is more than situational (yet still nice).

Of course, as with all things in Malifaux it is situational.  I'm not so sure that opponent necessarily has to be blind, but that's probably a discussion better for another thread.  We've established the number of Sisters fairly well by now. :D

• Like 1