UK Nationals 2016 - 12-13 November

OldManMyke

The Wintons need to check diaries (for this read Cathy needs to check diaries and tell Andy and James if we are free!) - not thought as far as November yet as we are still in mid-GCSE stress mode and then haven't thought far beyond GenCon, but would love to come this year given we had to pull out of last year's shenanigans.

Kick me at Daffcon if I don't come back to you soon Mike as I have the brain of a goldfish currently......

EDIT - Goldfish dun good - gone and booked 3 spots for The Wintons

• Like 1

For every non-UK player that will go to the tournament, how much money think do you are gonna spend in the adventure? (plane+hotel+lunch+diner+extra stuff). Im a jealous spanish player and want to now If I can afford the trip.

• Like 1

Well, I checked planes from Poland to Luton, they are around 90-100 Euros with return. Then you need to pay 40-50 euros for the trip from Luton to Daventry (I chose train). You`ll have to do it both ways .

Thats 200 Euros,

The Entry Fee is around 50 Euros and includes lunch

Hotel (I have for 2 nights as I`ll arrive friday) + food will probably be around another 100-200 Euros

Thats around 400 euros I`d say but this is a rough calculation as I didn`t look for accomodation prices etc.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

Hi

Ticket purchased: Your order is complete #950914634

Aaron Bowey, paypal says Mrs. Bowey.

aaronbowey@gmail.com

Ta

Some more travel info on rules pack would be appreciated for players outside UK, mainly accommodation ideas.

Accomodation

Transport from Luton etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We are planning to attend with a few Dutch players but could you clarify what the Malifaux schedule will be? Looking at the website it seems that this will be it:

Friday: GT (1 day?)
Saturday: Story Encounter
Sunday: Doubles event

Am I missing something or is this "all" the games that will be played? Or will the GT spread into the other days as well?

Thanks in advance!

edit: I might just be looking wrong since the ticket sale of the Nationals is on the Daffcon website. Still, some kind of schedule would be great :)

• Like 1

Schedule from RulePack 

Saturday

8:30–9:15 Registration

9:15–11:15 Game One

11:30–13:30 Game Two

Lunch

14:15–16:15 Game Three

16:30–18:30 Game Four

Sunday:

8:30–9:15 Registration (??)

9:15–11:15 Game Five

11:30–13:30 Game Six

Lunch and Painting

14:30–16:30 Game Seven

17:00–17:30 Prize Giving

• Like 1

Italian team +1 

Andrea Ricco, paid !

I was wondering - seeing how many people from different countries are coming - why not add the European challenge?

Back to warhammer times or bloodbowl, why don't make teams of 3 - 4 -5 people for each nation (1 x nation, number based on min. nation partecipants) and sum up their points for a final prize for teams?

Or if there is no room for extra prizes just for a cup or for fun?

What do you think?

2 hours ago, Blacks85 said:

Italian team +1 

Andrea Ricco, paid !

I was wondering - seeing how many people from different countries are coming - why not add the European challenge?

Back to warhammer times or bloodbowl, why don't make teams of 3 - 4 -5 people for each nation (1 x nation, number based on min. nation partecipants) and sum up their points for a final prize for teams?

Or if there is no room for extra prizes just for a cup or for fun?

What do you think?

I personally love it 

• Like 1