Lynch vs. Daw

Kobayashi

Okay peeps, creeps and creatures from the breach.

Down the line I want to begin a new faction and I settled for either

a] Jakob Lynch + b] Jack Daw

Jakob Lynch, because of the Vegas Vibe I'm getting (and the bluffing through cheating sounds like really good fun).

Jack Daw, because I like his attitude.He screams "This table is mine and you do as I please and if not, well I have some punishment for you. We good?"

I want to settle it you for me. How?

Make a 50SS Crew that is NOT reliant on getting an additional crew box. Why? I want a little distraction from Gremlins (in the upcoming time) and it should just be that, a distraction and not a "full" buy into another faction.

Oh... and one tiny bit, I like fluff lists, so it doesn't have to be a full maxed out list (though it should still be able to pick it's punches). Yeah I'm wyrd in that regard.

So thanks for everyone giving me your list. (Bonus Interwebz if you list the productcode of each, for easy order).

Besides, you not make Wyrd rich (and thus get new toys); you make my local henchman more happy ;)

To add what I already know by reading PMF and some observations:

a] Jack Daw is good with tormented. That becomes quite obvious, so I guess his Guilty are nice, but I guess a Drowned and a Nurse won't hurt. I also would love to add Killjoy, as a second threat, so my opponent might think twice about killing one of my crew. Maybe even put in a Nurse for good measure, because I can.

b] Lynch I already have got some Intel: Beckoners; Illuminated and Terror Tots for scheme running.

Though it would be nice to have a somewhat complete list :3

2 hours ago, D_acolyte said:

I would go with whichever one you like the other masters of. I often find that if I am playing a faction I rarely just use one master. So do like the other Neverborn masters more then the Outcast masters?

Also Lynch tend to like having 1 or 2 depleted around.

Thanks for the Intel about the depleted. I know Malifaux is about having more Masters, but with Gremlins being my chosen main; I want just a Little side dish, so to speak, that gets my mouth wet for other factions AND maybe a welcome distraction, when I don't feel painting the Xteenth Gremlin (sometimes a new skin color is all it takes ;), but I want my Gremlins to be coherrent in that :D)

So that is why I'm imposing the 1 Master 50 SS Crew on me :).

That is more restraint then I have....

I also like Teddy and Mature Nephilim with Lynch because I will discard a 1 to flurry and get that one back.

Jack looks great, I think his box looks better then Lynch the only real downside I can see with Jack is that there are models in other factions you might want to get: hanged, nurses, the crossroad seven, the Ortega Papa Loco.

Yeah I know. But it is more a Thing of wanting to have the miniatures also assembled and painted up and a Little bit of a budget side...

I've talked to someone at Wyrd Place to get a nice list of a Jack Crew that makes lists of different models, but I concur, the only big downside is that is a buy in, in a lot of different factions :(! Though I love how he plays (just giving you a lot of bad options). Though I also love what I read on the PMF page about Lynch.

That is why I'm also looking for a 50 SS list with the afformentioned requirements. I know that I am difficult with that, though :(.

32 minutes ago, MR TORGUE said:

Mentioning the single faction buy-in.. if your choosing Lynch you will almost definitely feel the craving to start exploring his ten thunders options... its a slippery slope when you venture to dual faction masters... a sublime alternative factiony slippery slope...

With me having the Brewmaster, guess what would not be that bad... the  things that areadvocating for Lynch is a] I have the Brew Master and TT is a given b] If I go Neverborn, Zoraida is always there on the Gremlins side. c] The models to buy for seem all infaction in contrast to Daw

25 minutes ago, zeeblee said:

Unless of course you exclusively play his thematic models: Lynch, Hungering Darkness, Illuminated, Depleted, Beckoners, Mr. Tannen, Mr. Graves, and [to an extent] Stitched Together.

Okay, what is the extend of the Stitched together... from the outside they might not seem to fit in...