English GT 4th and 5th June 2016 - Wayland games

jondoe297

Just a quick note that this was a great event and you really missed out if you weren't there. Kudos to Stuart on running his first event so smoothly, and to Clare for keeping him in order! Let us know how much you raised for WAAC.

Thanks to my opponents Ashley, Tom, Lucas, Adam and Marcus for enjoyable games.

Dead pleased with beating Psientologist to Best Arcanist!

• Like 2

Aye, it was a great event, very smooth all round. Thanks to my opponents Ross, Claire, Carl, Jan and Adam, and apologies to the latter two for my ridiculous card luck this weekend! Also, sorry Stuart, I completely forgot to wait around and get that model for Mike... Next time!

• Like 1

Brilliant event and although definitely not the result I aimed for (thanks to the TO fixing my draws) another highly enjoyable one.

Top work from Snezz and his better half Clare running (what is jumping in with both feet for a first event) a cracking 2 day 30+ player extravaganza and using it to make money for charity too.

Gotta shout out the Scots Kai and Dave who put in a great showing after flying down here (so go to the Scottish GT people!) and also...

Klas who flew over (part of) Europe to come represent and picked up a best sporting too!

Thanks to Craig, Ross, Ben, Mark and Josh for all being great opponents.

Congrats to all the winners, Craig (1st) and Mark (3rd) but especially Matt for second and an incredible showing (think he'll be taking down Soulstone Poole 2).

Who else? Travis for sorting the meal, Eless for bringing cookies, just everyone.

Oh and top work Clousseau, would've loved to play final round to decide best Arcanist but you just shot past me instead.

• Like 1

Hey guys and girls!

Just wanted to say thanks for a amazing event! This was very well run event with some amazing players. Brilliant venue and a outstanding prize pool.

Thank you to all my opponents, I learned so much from all my games and had a great weekend. 

Can't wait for next time and I'm hoping to finish what I started this time.

Well done to Craig and Mark. 

Next time guys ;-)

Thanks

Matt - Flippin Wyrds'

• Like 2