Maria Wieland

James Reeves

Mark Elwood

Marcus Rose

Michael B Hutchinson

Klas Swanljung

Philip Hawtin

Ross Baker

Ashley Cleaver                                                                                                                                                  

Nick Featherstone

Simon Matless

Adam lake

David Laing

Troy Ashdown

Craig Johnson

Ben Sime

Joel Henry

Peter Shepherd

Graeme Nicholls

Richard bowker

Tom Thorpe x3 

David Brown

Aaron Bowey

Paul Dean

Anthony Fenton

Tim Brown

Josh Leak

If you have purchased a ticket, and your name isn't on this list, please email me dmarkham@waylandgames.co.uk with details of your purchase and I will look into it for you.  I'll check the ticket sales every week or two, so if you purchase one from now, and it takes a little while to get updated then no need to worry [though still feel free to email me if you want to].

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A month away from the first #EnglishGT and we have some exciting updates:

1) Bring your friends, associates or even someone who you just don't hate and form a team. 3 players coming together to fight for the right to be called the best team in England (well that came to the gt anyway). Teams announced at registration on Saturday and a bonus prize will be given for the best team name. 

2) Bring your wallets, purses and piggy banks, dig deep as we have a raffle for the amazing charity WAAC (wargamers all against cancer). I'm sure we've all had someone we're close to suffer from this vile disease so let's have some fun raising money for such an amazing cause. 

Also the more prizes the better so if anyone knows any generous companies that would like to contribute to the raffle or even something from your own personal collection all gifts to the cause will be gratefully received. 

Tickets are now selling fast so why not come on down for a couple of sunny days by the sea side

Peace out
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So with just 18 days to go thought it's about time I sort out a meal for anyone who wants to come. So what do people fancy doing? Southend is about a 15 min drive away and has a vast array of restaurants I clouding Chinese buffets or we can stay in Hockley and go for pub grub?

if I could get a show of hands from those who want to come that would be great and a choice of location and cuisine that would be epic..

feel free to post on here, Twitter @Snezzley or dm on Facebook (Stuart Snares).

cheers folks

• Like 1