Print on Demand Stat Cards

Lucidicide

3 minutes ago, MetaphoricDragn said:

Thanks Aaron, I would love to get the erratad cards, lest i forget about the changes.  

Any word of Crossroads 7?  Those don't appear to be up either, though Have been out for awhile.

Crossroads are officially Wave 3. So, they will probably be included with the release of those cards would be my guess.

6 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Any chance of custom cards in the future, like being able to print off a card with a different name and picture, but the disclaimer that it counts as another model?

As a TO,  this would make things messy for any kind of specific wording in Gaining Grounds on proxies. I hope not. There are a few custom card creators out there already for Malifaux. But getting them thru drive thru RPG just opens up problems at tourneys. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Would love an option if you could get premium print foil editions of cards for the added flair and coolness factor. 

That or if there was a signature series released with unique graphics/full bleeds/plastic cards... Stuff that you see Fantasy Flight doing with their games like netrunner and Conquest. 

Thoughts?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MR TORGUE said:

Would love an option if you could get premium print foil editions of cards for the added flair and coolness factor. 

That or if there was a signature series released with unique graphics/full bleeds/plastic cards... Stuff that you see Fantasy Flight doing with their games like netrunner and Conquest. 

Thoughts?

Premium print foil variant cards exist, and are being used in two areas:

1.  Rewards for entering the henchman program.

2.  Prizes in the prize kits.

I think that's an indication you're not going to see them in the print-on-demand system.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 18 February 2016 at 9:41 AM, CapnBloodbeard said:

I love the idea, but the whole thing seems rather pointless if I can't also buy upgrade cards.

I agree this would be great.

The Arsenal decks aren't really on option either.  They want $25 to ship one to Australia, while individual cards are shipped for just a couple of dollars.

I got a predita crew in a trade recently, but unfortunately they didn't come with any cards. I'd love to grab some of the PoD ones, but I need the upgrades as well. It is a little strange that the stat cards were put up without any of the upgrade cards, but hopefully we'll see them soon.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 5:17 PM, Aaron said:

They should be the same size. Obviously cuts can vary (so sometimes an individual card may be off), but overall you shouldn't have an issue as they are our standard stat cards.

I've just bought some and can say the quality is excellent.  They are the same size and finish as the originals.  The service was first class as well.  I live in the UK, and didn't have to wait long to receive them.

• 2 weeks later...

Just mentioning as well that many of us are still interested in getting updated M2E versions of the cards of limited edition models released in 1.5. The Gremlinette, Miss Pack, Miss Demeanor and Miss Terious being the prime examples of such. Realize it isn't tops on you priorities, and that's fair, just reminding you about a section of the fan base that has been asking for this since the inception of M2E.

Thank you.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to say thank you for finally putting both the upgrades as well as the majority of the limited edition model stat cards on the site. I very much appreciate it.

Is there any possibility of getting the first edition miss models added to the line up? I realize they either don't have an art asset (Gremlinette and Miss Demeanor) or has an art asset that doesn't quite match the the current style (Miss Pack). I know art is expensive, but I'd settle for even just the original assets. I've actually had some issues (rarely I admit) but occasionally with getting newer players to accept they are actually official models. 

Thank you again for taking what steps you have, as I said I know I and others who have been asking for this appreciate it.

• Like 3

Doing a quick check, it looks like the individual card availability has caught up to Shifting Loyalties except for the Emissary models and their confluxes.  And if someone needs a replacement card for a plastic Nightmare edition other than Wild Ones, that looks to be available now.  (But not the 1st edition Miss models, like Fetid Strumpet wrote.)

There's still no Gremlin Wave 1 Arsenal deck, but I think all of the cards for wave one are in the individual card section.